The Hottest Photos...New DFW Photographer Available

Hello,

My name is Preston. I'm a fashion/glamour photographer specializing in on location photography.

You can review some of my work on www.redcellphoto.com but for the sake of convenience, I'll post some here.

I look forward to working with more of the lovely ladies of Eccie.

Sincerely

Preston
Attached Images File Type: jpg composite0212b.jpg (415.1 KB, 709 views)
Welcome to ECCIE!
Due to the recent discussion of photo posting, I must ask.

Do you have permission to post those photos here on this board?

I like those photos but if they are not prostitutes it might not be a good idea to post them here.

Brings back memories of Tazfor69 seeing her images again. And Melody. Her photos have always been very nice.
I need to get a job in photography
Due to the recent discussion of photo posting, I must ask.

Do you have permission to post those photos here on this board?

I like those photos but if they are not prostitutes it might not be a good idea to post them here. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
WHAAT?! Prostitutes?!
All of these ladies on ECCIE just love me for my charm and dashing good looks.
welcome
Welcome!!

Re: LL's question: Cannot speak expressly for RedCell, but generally when a professional photog takes pics the model signs a model release. This gives full image ownership to photog, allowing him to use pics any way he pleases. Some model releases contain limits, e.g., just self promotion, no commercial use. Most do not.

The models' other possible vocations are immaterial to the use & ownership of the image.
Yes, the models sign a release before a single click in most cases.
Thanks for your concern. Yes, I have model releases. Moreover, this us simply to show examples of my work. I am not advertising or characterizing in any way, aside from being beautiful models.
Never mind.......
  • R.M.
  • 02-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Those are some tight photos.
special extended through 03/24. Please pm or email info@redcellphoto.com for details
Those are some tight photos. Originally Posted by R.M.
RM - Now that's some excellent advertising! Just wishing I'd seen that commercial during the superbowl! Awesome!