PhotoFantasies is back, and I'll do whatever it takes to get your business

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. but in your case, ladies, it could be worth thousands of dollars. A great picture WILL attract more business, and more business means more $$$$... Let's face it.. it's all about advertising. Be honest, would YOU look twice at a product that looked bad in it's advertising?? Probably not. Your photos are what set you apart and make people pick up the phone and call.. it's that simple.

Some of you know me, and some of you don't, so a little bit about me. I have been published in Maxim, and Top Floor Magazine.. more importantly, I have 6 years of experience shooting providers, so I know WHAT you need how to shoot you, and what will sell you.

Think you can't afford me???... HA!! Try again.. I Want your business, plain and simple, and I will bend over backward to get it; and make you the happiest client in the world. I KNOW there a lot of other photographers who advertise on here, and they are all very good photographers. So what makes me any different? I like to say my work speaks for itself. click the link below and browse my portfolio, and if you like my work, write me and let's find a photo package that will work within your budget. I promise I will find something that will work...... with ANY budget! So don't be afraid to ask. I even have a package that is just for one avatar shot.. or.. going on tour and need a pic for your ad?? talk to me about it.. we'll come up with something unique to you. And I treat every client like the awesome, sexy, businesswoman that you are!

I'm discrete, STRICTLY professional, and know this business AND can supply references from providers that I have worked with.. You can view my work at:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/photofantasies

or write me at: tom@photofantasies.net

Let's shoot, and let's get your business rockin' again.

I'm having my March Madness sale, so PM me for rates.. I PROMISE my rates will blow you away if you book in March. They have never been this low. Trust me .. you CAN afford me..!!
  • Jaci
  • 03-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Hey give me a call I lost every number out of my phone.
Kisses,Jaci
Welcome Back Tom!