Professional Websites: $325 Introductory Rate!

Hello Ladies!

I've been watching this board for some time, and finally decided to join. I am a web developer and part-time photographer based in the Los Angeles area. I'm looking to build my portfolios for both services, so I'm offering special rates for a limited time.

WEBSITES:
I build sites using the popular Wix platform, so that you can easily add new features and make changes yourself when the site is complete. You may notice that many Wix sites are easily identifiable as such, because people set it up themselves, and the result often ends up looking very templatey, which defeats the whole purpose! I am a professional artist and web developer, I know how to use graphic techniques and effects to turn an otherwise boring template into something that is virtually indistinguishable from a fully-custom site ;-)

My standard website package is priced at $450 on my site, but my introductory rate for ECCIE members is just $325 complete (be sure to mention ECCIE!). Comes with everything you need: design, domain, and hosting. Super-fast turnaround, usually 48 hours, or I offer a rush service of 24 hours, for an additional fee. Please visit my site for more details on what's included.

PHOTOGRAPHY: (LA Area Only)
I have a great eye and a great camera, just need a great model! If you'd like to add some variety to your portfolio, hit me up. No cost up front, only if you like the photos, then for a small fee I can professionally retouch them and give you unwatermarked copies for your website, ads, etc..

Any questions or feedback, feel free to contact me. Thanks for reading!
Josh

Welcome Josh....Good Luck