I get horny when....

someone runs their hands through my hair, or gives me a sensual massage, light touch.

and for some reason when I am sick, like right now I have the flu, I feel like being pampered, and I get frisky.

So everyone tell me what gets you going and in the mood
light touches, playing with my nipples and spankings gets me in the mood
Kisses.

My REAL sweet spot is light touches on my inner thigh......or if a guy/girl willscratch my back and massage my butt,then i am putty in their hands!

{my SO says that if I get to go shopping and buy something new & pretty to wear or new shoes,that I am the horniest gal around} LOL
What puts me in the mood.....Hmmmm....reading Chella's great questions and then standing by for Dallas' awesome responses, knowing full well that she'll be in St, Louis soon!!!
I love love LOVE it, when someone is all into me .... I go wild for people who think I am AMAZING! ITS downright spine tingling to me... And after that its dirty talk, and nipple play... yummm...
I wake up!!
Chella sorry you're sick. Glad you posted about being sick and horny. I always just thought it was a strange quirk to be horny while being sick!

Kissing, massage, and/or fingers running through my hair make me Hornier than the usual continual want to spend time with women.....
Thanks LaMan, it was warmer in Va than Tampa the other day, and in 24 hours I was in both places!!

However frisky I may feel, I look like pure hell! I dont think any man would want to tap this right now lol
Chellachella, Please get better for your BR trip. When I schedule an appointment with a provider, the twins get the shaven of their live, that's when the lady comes in and plays with the boys while I'm laying on my stomach and she has the techinque of just the rite finger nail pressure of tickling the twins. yeah baby. that's what this coonass lives for. coonass-56
I hope you feel better soon Ms.Chella. So you can be Nasty and not Nasal.
Take me in your arms rub your hand from my ass up my back and grab my hair pull it and kiss me like your going to ravage my body with just that kiss!!
hugs Chella!

meet me on Bourbon Street tonite for some music & dancing!!
omg Dallas, I can barely get out of bed lol, you would have to drag me or find a wheel chair, this is kicking my ass!

So bad that I am no longer frisky
lol well raincheck babe!
Not any more but when I was young, it was a hangover of all things. It made me hungry and horney. Couldn't get enough food or pussy.