Appreciation to ECCIE Ladies!

Just want to say THANK YOU for the Outstanding Service that you provide!!!

We would NOT be here without YOU!!!

Guys please voice your positive opinion about these great women!!
So true. Thank you.

Every one of them is GOLD!!!

There's a lot of shit they have to do and put up with and there is a lot of risk.

It's greatly appreciated!
Well damn,I have not had the pleasure to meet any of the gents above,but have met some other great ones from here.....so Thanks guys! Yall Louisiana boys know how to rock & roll!

{and I have met alot of the ladies here...and all are awesome as hell}
I've had the pleasure of meeting 2 of the gents who have commented so far. Thank you for being the kind of gentlemen we ladies love to be with.
Thank you Gent's.....It is nice to be appreciated....
Oh thank you as well!!! To all of you GUYS here who have given me the honor, privilege, and opportunity to be the lady of your choosing!
XoXo,,
Stay Pervy my Friends....
Yall Louisiana boys know how to rock & roll! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Agreed twin and thanks so much guys!!!!
They are;
Not only wonderfully skilled, beautiful and sexy, but some of the most loving and caring people I have met.

Drowning in sexy,
Choking in ecstasy,
Burned with passion,
Stabbed with beauty,
A truck could run over me tomorrow and I could care not!
They are;
Not only wonderfully skilled, beautiful and sexy, but some of the most loving and caring people I have met.

Drowning in sexy,
Choking in ecstasy,
Burned with passion,
Stabbed with beauty,
A truck could run over me tomorrow and I could care not! Originally Posted by Marshpirate

woohoooo gotta love a poet!
Style, class, and grace ladies!!
Thank you gentlemen. I appreciate all of you!
Even the ones that can't handle the Diva's attitude and sweet bluntness that y'all love!!
When y'all get ballsy come see me!! Hugs & kisses!!
I'd like to add my comments to those of the other gentlemen on this thread. I came to the hobby fairly late in life and I've been doing it for less than a year, although one might say I've been making up for lost time, lol! The sweet attention and genuine affection I've received from the lovely ladies on this board have made a profound change for the better in my self esteem and outlook on life in general. I can't thank you enough for what you do, especially considering the risks you take. You are all lovely people, great friends and wonderful healers. Thank you.
I just wanted to drop in and say How great you ladies really are. You have always been able to lift my feelings in some hard times and I have shared a lot of smiles with a few of you. While I have found myself a sweet little Sugar Baby to share time with. Please know that you are all still in my thoughts and dreams. Maybe I need to find a little more time for you just to keep fresh

I hope you all know that you are more then Ass to me. You are all CLASS!

Until I have the chance to see any of you take care and keep the kink going.
Diva!! I'm gonna tap that ass like it's mine real sooon!!