Ella .... Moving on..

We wanted to let everyone know that Ella will no longer be managing the Elves. She has chosen, and Santa believes wisely, to move on and go forward more for herself. All of us here at TheGFEgirls wish her the best in everything she does and hope that everyone here continues to give her the respect and attention she has earned with everyone she has touched.

We all know that for any young provider, starting off on your own can be both frightening and exciting, however we hope that everyone will continue to support her both as a wonderful provider and a great asset to the hobby community.

Ella has given TheGFEgirls and year of hard work and dedication and has been a large part of TheGFEgirls becoming one of the most Known and Reviewed group of girls in the Nation Today. We thank her for everything she has done for all of us, and for showing so many new young ladies the proper way to work in this field while maintaining their respect and integrity.

Thank you to everyone who has done so much for Ella and all the GFE girls. A huge Thank You to Ella for everything she has done for our team as well.. Go get 'em Ella, the World is Yours!
Wish her the best of luck and hopefully she makes it back to town.
I hear good things about her..I wish her the best!!!
How can we get a hold of her?
Ella is great!!
The question now is who is the queen of the elves?
In other words who is in charge now?
Per the avatar of TheGFEgirls, I would guess it's Angelica.

Ella is great!!
The question now is who is the queen of the elves?
In other words who is in charge now? Originally Posted by bodilly
Good luck and enjoy Ella.Take care and Be Safe.
How can an Elf leave Santa 17 days before Christmas? Are all the toys completely assembled?
  • MrGiz
  • 12-08-2010, 09:21 PM
How can an Elf leave Santa 17 days before Christmas? Are all the toys completely assembled? Originally Posted by Bababoeuy
Very Good Point!! Must be mighty cold on the pole!!

But.... Cest' La Vie.... the cream, eventually... always rises to the top

Welcome, Miss Ella!!

Happy Holidaze ,

Giz
Congrats, Ella! Now you can make some real money
Congrats ella! Hope you pass through new orleans for a spell.
Good luck, Ella. If you're ever in town again, I'll be in touch.
  • Ella
  • 12-11-2010, 12:35 AM
Thanks everybody! I'm making a pretty smooth transition to being Indy, but I keep waking up confused as to why there aren't a bunch of hot half naked girls running around! I miss those sexy ladies! Thanks for the all of the encouragement I am receiving, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys!
Ella
Ella,

Let us know of your schedule when you iron it out
Ive heard great things about you and the elves! Good luck to you!