interesting

Associated Press - December 9, 2010 4:14 AM ET
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - New Orleans City Council members are looking at alternatives to arresting people for petty crimes.
The Times-Picayune reports that, as part of that effort, a council committee on Wednesday discussed proposals including a "sobering center" for drunks who create a disturbance.
Other ordinances up for votes next week would let police issue summonses instead of arresting people for marijuana possession, prostitution, flight from an officer and interference with a law-enforcement investigation.
Makes sense, with the city going broke they'll have to cut costs everywhere.
Everywhere except their salary's that is. LOL
thats the cost of BIG GOVERMENT,not enough public sector jobs to pay the taxes of the goverment jobs and they are always looking for a way to get themselves a pay raise.
interesting...............
I saw that on the news too... Im not real clear on details if anyone knows anyhing PM me
um, never saw that one in the papers. if it did appear in the papers, the article surely have slipped me by.
Works for me. Go arrest a murderer instead of fuckin with people over a victimless crime
Amen. It's about time the city gets something right. Meanwhile, they are cutting the hours of the street cops while people get murdered on canal street in plain sight!
Sombody got stuck up in the quarters today at like 3 in the afternoon. SMdh.