-a very excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of wealth
4. Sloth
-failure to utilize one's talents and gifts
5. Wrath
-inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger
6. Envy
-a desire to deprive other men of theirs
7. Pride
-a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self

In order from most significant to least significant, how would you list the 7 deadly sins as they play a role in your life?
That's a dangerous question my lady. Prolly why the responses so low, in my experience most people to include myself do not like to look at their own defects and faults. It is much easier for me to feel good about myslef when I am looking at other people's flaws. But I would agree that self improvement in my life by reflecting on my own wrong doings instead of looking at everyone else's makes me a happier man in the long run.

I am still not listing, though, lol.
alright I read this thread this morning, and I agree with outdoorsman, I really didn't want to think about rating my flaws.
But as I read it again tonite, there is only sin I have made, and that is LUST! And I keep doing it over and over again. Ok, maybe gluttony too, but it's all the great food here in Louisiana. The rest of the list I can't say I really have problems with. At least most of the time.
cool Eden!!

good points Mr O !!!!

weebbad---I can attest to the "lust sin"....and it feels so damn good{lol}
I'm very well aquainted with the seven deadly sins
I keep a busy schedule trying to fit them in
I'm proud to be a glutton, and I don't have time for sloth
I'm greedy, and I'm angry, and I don't care who I cross

-- Warren Zevon
All of you guys are hilarious! A brilliant man asked me this same question and I entertained myself for about a week analyzing myself through answering this question. I guess this wasn't such a good question to ask but I still enjoyed all of your responses!! :-p
well, seven deadly sins??? hmm ummm.. deadly???? I don't those 7 sins are that deadly, but they can be very annoying!

i think imperfection is the norm. if we were perfect, we wouldn't be living in such an imperfect world.