SCOTUS strikes down gay marriage bans nationwide

Heads are exploding across the country now.

Now, Whiny and his "Sweet Ass" IFFYY can tie the knot willy fear of reprisal!

Sooner or later, we WILL join the rest of the industrialized world.

Great day for America.
"They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law.." Kennedy...........

No limits now; tee up polygamy laws............

I haven't read any analysis. Any open doors for conscientious religious objections (businesses that don't want to recognize gay marriage)?
Great day for America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You and Timmy should be very happy together.
You and Timmy should be very happy together. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I'm happy for ShamWow and Undercunt.
What's next? Gun controls?
What's next? Gun controls? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That pesky old second amendment. Tsk,tsk...
What's next? Gun controls? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Possibly. I'm waiting to see how Roberts voted on the gay thing. This will tell whether he has crossed over and decided to go full Libtard.
  • shanm
  • 06-26-2015, 08:50 AM

Sooner or later, we WILL join the rest of the industrialized world.
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+1

Things like gay marriage, abortion etc etc, they are all trivial side issues. We wouldn't even be arguing them if it wasn't for backward asshat repubtards.

All other developed countries have moved on from these issues, and the only things they politicize are the things that really matter: the economy, jobs, immigration, foreign policy, healthcare....

That's why my vote goes to Bernie. He never wastes his time on such bullshit until forced to do so. He doesn't give a damn about political points.
What is wrong with the Bush family? George 41 gave us Souter and George 43 gave us Roberts. I'd say that it is good reason to vote against Jeb.

I haven't read any analysis. Any open doors for conscientious religious objections (businesses that don't want to recognize gay marriage)? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It must suck to always presume the worst. And to always ultimately end up being wrong.
What is wrong with the Bush family? George 41 gave us Souter and George 43 gave us Roberts. I'd say that it is good reason to vote against Jeb. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Totally agree. Or, you and the rest of the mouth-breathers should just stay home on election day. Or, better yet, press The Donald or Teddy Cruz to run a third party candidacy that will sap votes from the GOP nominee.

I haven't read any analysis. Any open doors for conscientious religious objections (businesses that don't want to recognize gay marriage)? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You never read any "analysis".....that's not what Deadbart, Newsmax and Powerline Blog do....they spout bullshit ideology, not analysis.
You and Timmy should be very happy together. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Bad week for you and the rest of the knuckleheads, huh?
You can call it making a cheeseburger for all I care.

While all you Soap Dropping Libs are prancing around slapping each other on the butt I'll butt fucking that cute Latina weather girl.