While the left was out celebrating gay marriage, Obamacare, and banning the Confederate flag

did you even notice that Muslim terrorist committed three terrorist acts in one day on three different continents?

In Lyon, France, two terrorists crashed into an American owned chemical warehouse. They left the head of their employer on the fence with ISIS flags and Islamic verses written on it.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/art...ce-6353032.php

In Kuwait, 25 tourists were killed and 200 wounded with a suicide bomb.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-islamic-state

In Tunisia, 38 tourists were killed by gunmen. Dozens more were wounded.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/27/af...ack/index.html

Meanwhile back in Syria, hundreds were slaughtered by ISIS terrorists.

Three different attacks, three different methods, three different continents and the 4th July is just around the corner. Authoriities have been saying that the US is under a serious threat from terrorism for weeks now. Good thing that we will have universal concealed carry in Kansas next week. Had to add this last thing to give the lefties something to glomb on to.

What did Obama do today? Celebrated gay marriage (Michelle and he can come out now), gave a eulogy in South Carolina, attacked gun owners and racist white people (which is all of them apparently), and then headed out for some golf and fundraising.

In the bizarro universe, President Obama cancelled all his appointments and hunkered down with his military and security people to determine the seriousness of the threat to the US people. He ordered an upgrade to US law enforcement security levels and had special ops units of guard units to be on standby for the holiday weekend next week. Then he went to play golf (some things just never change).

What did you do to make us safer this coming holiday judy?
And, while idiots like you were crying in their beer and posting up fantasy threads about secession....the same things happened.

The world will turn, admiral. What is your fucking point?
What did you do to make us safer this coming holiday judy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
while normally I don't feed into this type of discussion but I would hope you would concede that the president may have a greater responsibility to "do something" than JD.
And, while idiots like you were crying in their beer and posting up fantasy threads about secession....the same things happened.

The world will turn, admiral. What is your fucking point? Originally Posted by timpage
I guess from this statement we must take it that the only time you care about people dying is when its black people killed by whites. Your right even when bad things happen the world still turns.
I see all the tourists heading out of each country for their peace of mind (and maybe safety). Makes me think I hope the authoriites have the means of getting to the airport and the airlines covered. That is what terrorists do sometimes. They set off a bomb (or have a terrorist attack) and they have a back up attack for when people either run to the rescue or turn to flee. Airlines full of scared tourists would be a good target for terror.
  • shanm
  • 06-27-2015, 11:17 AM
I see all the tourists heading out of each country for their peace of mind (and maybe safety). Makes me think I hope the authoriites have the means of getting to the airport and the airlines covered. That is what terrorists do sometimes. They set off a bomb (or have a terrorist attack) and they have a back up attack for when people either run to the rescue or turn to flee. Airlines full of scared tourists would be a good target for terror. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are so pathetically stupid it's not even funny anymore. It makes me cringe that you actually take yourself seriously.
I was really hoping that someone else would take the ball and run with it but wasn't it just this week that Obama said no other country had mass shootings like the US. Care to comment on that one?
I was really hoping that someone else would take the ball and run with it but wasn't it just this week that Obama said no other country had mass shootings like the US. Care to comment on that one? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Were they mass shootings?
  • DSK
  • 06-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Were they mass shootings? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why don't you ask the relatives of the 38 people shot and killed in Tunisia you fucking idiot?
Historically, it has always been easier to concentrate on social issues in the Homefront rather than deal with real life and death issues.

JD, you are starting your thread with a false premis, that being, that the majority of the American People even give a shit.

I have to take a time out. "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" is coming on.
did you even notice that Muslim terrorist committed three terrorist acts in one day on three different continents? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes, the left DID notice. Just like the right noticed. And the middle. And the independents.

What is your point?

Do you think those terrorist attacks would not have occurred if the Confederate flag was not being ridiculed?

Do you think those terrorist attacks would not have occurred if SCOTUS had not eliminated gay marriage bans?

Do you think those terrorist attacks would not have occurred if SCOTUS had not decided that a health exchange established by a "state" would also include health exchange established by the federal government?

Can you say "non sequitur", Barley Brains?
while normally I don't feed into this type of discussion but I would hope you would concede that the president may have a greater responsibility to "do something" than JD. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I was curious if he did anything other than pissing and moaning.
I was curious if he did anything other than pissing and moaning. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
better than your

BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE
You are so pathetically stupid it's not even funny anymore. It makes me cringe that you actually take yourself seriously. Originally Posted by shanm
Don't worry they will dry up and crust, eventually fall off. Then you can do it again... ... chancre