You knew this was coming....but so soon?

Only hours after winning what every gay person wants, the gay lobby has decided that they want more. Just like when the general public and politicians decided 10 years ago that civil unions and spousal rights was okay for gay couples, they decided that it had to be marriage or nothing at all. Here we go again.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...y?ocid=U142DHP
SPAM!
Only hours after winning what every gay person wants, the gay lobby has decided that they want more. Just like when the general public and politicians decided 10 years ago that civil unions and spousal rights was okay for gay couples, they decided that it had to be marriage or nothing at all. Here we go again.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...y?ocid=U142DHP Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And why shouldn't they, strike while the iron is hot.............. being gay is no more a crime than you being a bigot! You really should move to Russia, you'd feel right at home there they seem to hate all the same things you do and persecute gays as a national pastime.
And why shouldn't they, strike while the iron is hot.............. Originally Posted by novacain
..."in some states to “kick someone out of a diner or other public accommodation because of who they love.”

How does someone in "a diner or other public accommodation" ...

... know "who they love"?
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 06:04 AM

..."in some states to “kick someone out of a diner or other public accommodation because of who they love.”

... know "who they love"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'll bet who they "love" varies from moment to moment.
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 06:07 AM
And why shouldn't they, strike while the iron is hot.............. being gay is no more a crime than you being a bigot! You really should move to Russia, you'd feel right at home there they seem to hate all the same things you do and persecute gays as a national pastime. Originally Posted by novacain
I'm pretty sure in the future being a bigot will be a crime while being gay will give someone specific legal rights, including affirmative action and quotas.

This is one fucked up country. I hope you will all join me in changing it.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...y?ocid=U142DHP Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

... know "who they love"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'll bet who they "love" varies from moment to moment. Originally Posted by DSK

Iif the SCOTUS passes a law we can't laugh at you assholes, you will be protected.
Whatever happened to ...

Will they change it from "No shirt no shoes no service" to include gays?
I'm pretty sure in the future being a bigot will be a crime while being gay will give someone specific legal rights, including affirmative action and quotas.

This is one fucked up country. I hope you will all join me in changing it. Originally Posted by DSK
We already are changing it.
Whatever happened to ...

Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Yeah, don't you miss it?
Attached Images File Type: jpg jacksonMI_dfe5511ec4_fullsize.jpg (71.5 KB, 120 views)
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 07:44 AM
We already are changing it. Originally Posted by timpage
We can change it, also.
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 07:45 AM
Yeah, don't you miss it? Originally Posted by timpage
If you faggots had the power, that is what you would do to right wingers.
I'll bet who they "love" varies from moment to moment. Originally Posted by DSK
Just like woomby, shammy,timpage and assup do at the Talleywackers glory hole ! All of those bukakke parties they put on has them "in love" every couple of seconds ( or until the guy their blowing gets his nut ! ) .
Whatever happened to ...

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Just hang out the Confederate Flag ....that'll scare them off for sure!