Space X is down in flames

Another failed mission to resupply the space station. Two minuets nineteen seconds into the flight.
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 11:56 AM
Another failed mission to resupply the space station. Two minuets nineteen seconds into the flight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Elon Musk is a faggot loving, environmentalist, government tit sucking asshole - he deserves to fail.
You liberals just hate corporate investments.
  • shanm
  • 06-28-2015, 03:59 PM
Elon Musk is a faggot loving, environmentalist, government tit sucking asshole - he deserves to fail. Originally Posted by DSK
Hes done more for humanity than you plus the whole line of your shit sipping jewish ancestry.

How many tines did russian rockets fail? China?

Tesla and musk are just getting more attention because they are a private company, and their workings arent really a secret. These kind of failures are common
In the meantime ... while everyone is pissing on each other .. how are the astronauts?
This is some stupid shit, for a change.

Especially the comments from Tel Aviv.
In the meantime ... while everyone is pissing on each other .. how are the astronauts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fine till October.
Fine till October. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thanks for the non-link Fag Breath...
Thanks for the non-link Fag Breath... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are welcome slut puppy.
Another failed mission to resupply the space station. Two minuets nineteen seconds into the flight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
no, that was your brain exploding because you correctly spelled CAT
no, that was your brain exploding because you correctly spelled CAT Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I didn't mention "fucking retard" why did you show up?
Did that thing use Russian made rockets?
No, North Korean.
  • shanm
  • 06-28-2015, 11:10 PM
In the meantime ... while everyone is pissing on each other .. how are the astronauts? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Its a remotely manned rocket. That's the whole point.
OMG