Walmart makes ISIS cake...

Considering that most Americans don't read Arabic or speak it, I have to wonder if this guy explained to the Walmart what it was he wanted made? If he didn't then he has no case and no cause to bitch. If he did....he didn't mention that in his video or did I miss it?
Considering that most Americans don't read Arabic or speak it, I have to wonder if this guy explained to the Walmart what it was he wanted made? If he didn't then he has no case and no cause to bitch. If he did....he didn't mention that in his video or did I miss it? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Social justice warriors and the BGI have not decreed the ISIS battle flag "racist".

I am sure we can all run down to Walmart and have a ISIS flag battle cake in a few hours.

He should have unloaded a full mag from a AR15 on "racist" cake... for perfection... nobody is perfect.

Why? am I having to explain this to you?
this is what it said

*Pic Removed - JCM
this is what it said Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
That will be the next flag that woomby and shammy add to their "his and her" rainbow fag-flags ! Then they can fully demonstrate their TOTAL life style. There's are reason that they are not allowed at any of the local county fairs anymore.
this is what iwe do in Oklahoma Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

FIFY
We need a combination Rainbow and ISIS flag. That ought to piss someone off.
You...
I was right....again! The Walmart in question did not realize what kind of flag it was and the videographer never volunteered the information. Just like the last video that someone posted, this had holes all over it. The customer should have said what kind of flag it was to see if there was a difference.
Sting operation?
I was right....again! The Walmart in question did not realize what kind of flag it was and the videographer never volunteered the information. Just like the last video that someone posted, this had holes all over it. The customer should have said what kind of flag it was to see if there was a difference. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LOL, are you fucking kidding?

You are okay with walmart pretending to care and educate it's employees about social injustices over a confederate flag, but not a fucking ISIS flag?

Walmart should have had a policy against selling muslim terrorist and ISIS shit years ago when they started lopping American heads off!!!
LOL, are you fucking kidding?

You are okay with walmart pretending to care and educate it's employees about social injustices over a confederate flag, but not a fucking ISIS flag?

Walmart should have had a policy against selling muslim terrorist and ISIS shit years ago when they started lopping American heads off!!! Originally Posted by nwarounder

Where EXACTLY did I give the impression that I was okay with either choice? I hazarded a comment yesterday about how Walmart failed to notice this and subsequent events have proven me correct. There is no judgement in either comment. Any judgement is in your head. Why don't you go to Walmart and get some new parts for it.
Where EXACTLY did I give the impression that I was okay with either choice? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If he didn't then he has no case and no cause to bitch. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
^
^ Originally Posted by nwarounder