Is there another local hobby board?

So I love eccie but I jump on hobby boards to interact with members of my community and we can get to know each other

Eccie does this but it isnt as local as id like. and lets face it the nola board on eccie is dead!

In los angeles I used Humaniplex & loved it.
It was localized to so cal and Az.

Is there a local louisian hobby board that i have missed that is a bit more active?
If you think Eccie's dead, you probably won't like any other NOLA boards.
ditto! This is the most active board around!!
{at least our section is about 90% drama free...and we work damn hard to keep it that way...lol|}
What Dallas said
the nola board on eccie is dead! Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
When did we die? I didn't get that memo.

So, are we, like, zombies?

Hey, my foot just fell off! Damn!

LOL... you can't compare Los Angeles and New Orelans... I mean Nawlins is big, but not that big!! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
If you don't like it or it doesn't fit your style then find another but don't bash our board.
I think ECCIE is the best option right now for people in NO/BR. Our old board was a bit more active, but still not as active as some of the Texas sections like Dallas and Houston. I don't think it's "bashing" to point out that there aren't as many people posting here as some of the larger cities.
You just have to be realistic. L.A. county CA has a population twice as big as the entire state of LA. That will be reflected in board activity.
I don't think anyone was bashing. She seemed to be asking a simple question. I've seen most of the boards around with local nola sections, and everyone above is right...this one is the most active. There are a few others (who shall remain nameless) that are SO inactive that one can return after a month of being away and their last post is still on page one!
Ok let me clarify I am not "bashing" I stated a point this board isnt very active.

Now with that said my old board had sub areas not just los angeles

I had to click several links to get to my local board just like eccie

ex.

California - so_cal - Los Angeles county - Beach cities - Long Beach

I guess I will just have to settle for the powder room ladies...lol
there used to be a local new orleans board. It was run by a well known provider who's name escapes me for the moment.
This is the most active board here. I get more info from posts here than I do any of the local boards. It has saved me a wad of money.
It was run by Krista of New Orleans and I remember the home page said "Welcome to BED" or something to that effect. It was the first online hobby message board I found back in the 90's. Brings back a lot of memories just thinking about it.
yeah, that was it, a board run by krista.