Im Gonna Miss Y'all!

As some of you already know, I will be graduating at the end of next semester. I will not be able to take any classes online, which will keep me from being able to travel to see you, so next months trip will be my last until july 2011. I'm planning on taking a vacation, and maybe getting some boobies after graduation, but after that, I will return for my birthday tour.

You guys (and girls!) have been absolutely incredible and I appreciate the hospitality and all the good times I have been shown over the past year and a half, Dallas has NOTHING on y'all, I promise!!

I will still be available through email or eccie for references, and I will try to get back to them as quickly as I can, or you may still call my Dallas number if needed.

Thanks Again Baton Rouge, Lafayette, and New Orleans, you guys ROCK!

XoXoXo
Amber
oh babe you rock!!! keep in touch and look forward to seeing the new boobies on your comeback!!!
Congrats sorry to see you go. Hope you do well and we will look for your return take care and be safe
I always seem to be gone working when you come to town. I'll do every thing I can to see you next month. Good luck with school. You are a smart girl with a good head on you shoulders so I know you will do great. I also think you are perfect the way you are and don't need new boobs...just my thoughts. All natural is way better.
Thank yall very much!!!!!! and belinda- when you coming to dallas?!

Reflex- i hope we can get together next month, i wont ever forget the way i came when you had DATY ; )

xoxo
don't get new boobs your are just right the way they are,
Good luck girl and I look forward to seeing you again when you get back!! Lots of my flights have lay overs in Dallas... if it's ever a long one I'll give you a shout!
Hope you make it down to Lafayette one more time before you go.
Reflex- i hope we can get together next month, i wont ever forget the way i came when you had DATY ; )

xoxo Originally Posted by AmberXoXo
I'm flattered you remembered. So next time you will pay me....lol just kidding. I'm really looking forward to it. Make sure you save me some space.
damn girly--don't get new boobies,I haven't had the chance to play with the old ones yet{lol}!!

best to ya babe & hurry back...we gotta party
@Amber.... inflate dem BOOBIES!! hehe, ty for explaining the site to me, I finally understand it!
@Dallas, come back to Dallas girl! Amber's always talking about how awesome you are