Faela Unavailable for the next few days

Just FYI, guys: Faela has a personal emergency (close friend suddenly in the hospital) and is unable to keep any appointments she's made for the next few days. She's cancelled most of them already, but she asked that I post this in case someone slipped through the cracks.

She certainly won't be able to keep any appointments for the next couple days and it would behoove you to verify appointments set after that, treating silence after your "point of no return" as a cancellation. She's unable to access her hobby records at the moment and apologizes for the inconvenience.

She may be emailed at calypsocassiopeia@gmail.com and I'm confident that she will do her good faith best to reply to pertinent messages.
Just FYI, guys: Faela has a personal emergency (close friend suddenly in the hospital) and is unable to keep any appointments she's made for the next few days. She's cancelled most of them already, but she asked that I post this in case someone slipped through the cracks.

She certainly won't be able to keep any appointments for the next couple days and it would behoove you to verify appointments set after that, treating silence after your "point of no return" as a cancellation. She's unable to access her hobby records at the moment and apologizes for the inconvenience.

She may be emailed at calypsocassiopeia@gmail.com and I'm confident that she will do her good faith best to reply to pertinent messages. Originally Posted by BFEinHOU
Lmfao omg this damn place just keeps me in a great fucking mood, geez your ass couldn't be serious right? Kmsl rofl. When did pimps start TCB for their Hoes schedules, appointments, cancellations etc, on the boards. Here is the best lines right here, treating silence after your point of no return as a cancellation. She is unable to acces her "HOBBY RECORDS" at the moment and apologizes for any inconvenience lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I can't make this shit up SMDH, this just may be the best damn post of 2017 in 11 months.