SO - does she know?

Do you think your SO has a suspicion of your "outside activity" ?

Many marriages actually survive because they secretly allow the other half to seek intimacy outside the relationship.

I've had clients who have said it has HELPED their marriage

If your SO got savvy to your involvment in the hobby ...
would she FREAK OUT?
OR .... just say ...WHATEVER

I know in my last life ... I only hoped my SO would get out and learn something new.
NEVER HAPPENED ... and well ... here I am !

PS. Maybe I just wanted to be here all along
Yep, she's fine with it and joins in sometimes too.
Knows but don't want to know about it.
Yes and joins on occasion
Y'all are some lucky guys..

I would join in if my SO wanted to hobby...
As someone who was outed, the SO got wind of my activities. She was very hurt but was very upset about the amount of money I was spending.

So I can say she would freak out
That just sucks, brah
Yup I think the money would be more of her issue , they have to "know" 26 years together first 21 sex 5 x a week ( or more) and last years 3x just saying, and bitchin about that !. I agree=(Many marriages actually survive because they secretly allow the other half to seek intimacy outside the relationship)
At the end of the day if we're going to stray, we're going to stray. I'm still here doing what I want to do.
I allowed my SO to hobby when I was hobbying during.... However honesty is really important for this to work
Thanks to the folks who have commented.

A curious thing ... that some say the SO joins in.
That can be healthy for sure
But probably needs to be well managed, yes?

When my SO (now X SO) found out I was in the hobby - he got super pissed, but I could tell was a little turned on about it.

If he would have gotten over his ego .... then we might still be together.
I even mentioned it to him and tried to set him up on dates .... he didn't go for it. What a dummy!

Oh well, it is nice to have so many special friends I can play with that don't care if I copulate (I don't like the word fuck) 3 or 4 dudes a week.

We only live once ... make life worth living!
I'm not sure what you mean about "well managed" but when I see providers by myself I tell her I'm going to and then will answer any questions she has. I won't brag or go into any details unless she asks for them. As far as sharing providers that is prearranged farther in advance with her input on looks and a feel for her personality based on reviews.
Fuck no she doesn't know but I have a 1,200 mile cushion.

When my SO (now X SO) found out I was in the hobby - he got super pissed, but I could tell was a little turned on about it.

I even mentioned it to him and tried to set him up on dates .... he didn't go for it. What a dummy!

Oh well, it is nice to have so many special friends I can play with that don't care if I copulate (I don't like the word fuck) 3 or 4 dudes a week.

We only live once ... make life worth living! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
...I'm getting to think I wanna copulate the fecal matter out of this woman...
(Figured you don't care for the word "sh#t", either...lol)

We only live once ... make life worth living! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Or maybe, the only men getting your attention were those with cash ... could easily be two dummies in play.