Appointments and not driving

Well, it official, I cannot drive. My stroke has left my foot useless. But, my urge is still there. Are there providers who will pick me at the DART line from Plano. Or maybe a buddy who can help me. I just need so help.
They make hand controls for braking and acceleration for the physically challenged...you might check on it and find a place locally that will convert your car for you.
Uber will drop you out front.
Yep. And drop a tip his or her way, and they will happily help you to the door. I drive for a rideshare company now and then, and I've helped blind people get home safely several times.
Uber and Lyft are a great alternative.
I have helped guys with rides back and forth to see me and enjoying doing it.

I will gladly drive the two blocks to the rail station to pick up my gentlemen callers provided they book 45 mins or more of my time.

Just another perk of my current location!

Uber !!!!!! Door to Door transportation about $1 a mile.

(On another note: If you are needing some assistance for regular errands, I would be happy to work out an arrangement and Drive Mr. Daisy ;-)
Uber !!!!!! Door to Door transportation about $1 a mile.

(On another note: If you are needing some assistance for regular errands, I would be happy to work out an arrangement and Drive Mr. Daisy ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella

Traditional care givers watch out! Once the dirty old men realize they can get a ride to the pharmacy, grocery, and get BCD service all in one transaction...DallasBella is gonna put them out of business!

Stallion81,

Sorry to hear about your condition.

You might want to post in the ISO section.

Hopefully some of the ladies here can help out.

netman