Channel Taylor

As a long term friend and multiple visits over the last 6-7 year wth business in S CA Vegas and Dallas
I have found her to be straight forward. All gfe
With a touch of pse -the recent stuff on here was all generated by a jealous boyfriend who wasn't aware of the hobby part and started a storm over jealourjjealous rage
I know a number of clients who are very satisfied and repeat -
Definitely we should let all this stuff
And give the girl a second chance as a long term provider
I have been in the biz for 10 years and she has been all aces in great restaurants and special!! BCD
Apache2345
Had no idea anything was ever said or ging on about her
As a long term friend and multiple visits over the last 6-7 year wth business in S CA Vegas and Dallas
I have found her to be straight forward. All gfe
With a touch of pse -the recent stuff on here was all generated by a jealous boyfriend who wasn't aware of the hobby part and started a storm over jealourjjealous rage
I know a number of clients who are very satisfied and repeat -
Definitely we should let all this stuff
And give the girl a second chance as a long term provider
I have been in the biz for 10 years and she has been all aces in great restaurants and special!! BCD
Apache2345 Originally Posted by apache2345
So did she tell you? Because that would be revealing info from the ladies only section. Another CLEAR violation. Smh
How hard is it to read the damn rules?
Actually the original poster doesn't make any references to ladies only areas. Only you brought that up, so is it you that's revealing something that shouldn't be said? Next time stick to your RTM at explain to the staff where your concern is, not just a random accusation.
So did she tell you?
How hard is it to read the damn rules? Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy
Reading is easy, understanding and following is the bitch
need to be filled in

I don't know anything about what is up with her or a banning but like the OP said she has been a great visit for me and around for a while. Just me 2 cents.....now party on Garth.
Weird her and I use to talk but haven't in awhile. Then she calls and texts me last nite asking if we can talk. Im assuming its about this thread
  • BLM69
  • 02-15-2017, 07:23 AM
Weird her and I use to talk but haven't in awhile. Then she calls and texts me last nite asking if we can talk. Im assuming its about this thread Originally Posted by Tara Evans
OMG the sky is falling! give her a call back and keep it to yourself, maybe she had a doubles offer for you
Damn shame