Powder Room and Leaks

So how many providers would go BSC if they knew I was told there is a thread about me in the Powder room?

In case you're wondering, I'm not part, half, a quarter, or any part black. =) I'm actually full asian and look like this... -_- on a daily basis.

Also, I'm not an asshole, unless you consider calling out shady hoes as an asshole move. My intentions were to protect my fellow brothers. =)))

I guess I know too much...

Where is my popcorn?
Someone else just got banned for revealing they knew things they weren't supposed to know about (especially anything from private areas that you do not have access to and should not know about)

I see a ban in someone's near future
BSC? Probably none.
Yea, you should check your PMs OP. This one isn't going to fly.
Forget the popcorn wheres my iced double shot carmel latte. Make it Venti
If I had any idea the influence "The Godfather" would have on my life I wouldn't have believed it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
If you have been revealed private area info... I'm sure the ladies would love to know which provider likes to run her mouth...

P.s. this is not me admitting to whether there is or isn't anything posted about you...
Take the ban OP like a champ. Just remember that snitches get stitches. Who am I kidding? Be sure to sing like a canary now. Time to give your source up and split the time for this brilliant thread...anyway, later dude. See you when you get back in a few months.
Both the OP and the provider have been appropriately punished. All of you ban-happy members who don't understand the rules here about how punishments apply can now proceed to over-react
Both the OP and the provider have been appropriately punished. All of you ban-happy members who don't understand the rules here about how punishments apply can now proceed to over-react Originally Posted by Duke of G
Good one Duke. LMAO
Yea, you should check your PMs OP. This one isn't going to fly. Originally Posted by Duke of G
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Do you people NOT pay attention to what happens here?
What happens here?
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-14-2017, 12:47 PM
So, we know the guy by self admission... no chance we will ever learn the chick who leaked so we know who NOT to trust?
So, we know the guy by self admission... no chance we will ever learn the chick who leaked so we know who NOT to trust? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Why would we? Holes in both areas that should make you weary of trusting what's said in there to be kept private.
So, we know the guy by self admission... no chance we will ever learn the chick who leaked so we know who NOT to trust? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Yep. Same deal as the provider who admitted she was fed ROS from a WK, but didn't reveal in her admission who it was. In this case we at least know the mods learned the source, per Duke. To my knowledge we never learned the end result in the other case, other than the chick got banned.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.