good area for fort worth?

I see there's a Benbrook, Roanoke, and fossil area
35 & Meacham/35 & 820 (fossil) have lots of options. Pm if you need more info
Most of the action (or competition, if you wish to view it that way) is in the North Beach/820 area, including the Fossil Creek area that you mentioned. But construction along 35W around 820 makes getting there a big problem for some.

Aside from Lily and Abigail Rosaland, there's not a lot of competition in southwest Fort Worth. There are lots of incall opportunities at Bryant Irvin and I-20, and, two miles further west, in Benbrook, there's a (relatively) nice Motel 6, a Best Western, a Comfort (I think), and a hole-in-the-wall place on 377 a mile or so north of 20 called Benbrook Inn and Suites. It has Jacuzzis in some rooms. And Benbrook cops are too busy issuing traffic tickets to pay much attention to you.

There are also plenty of places to stay along I-30 from Cherry Lane west (including a new Scottish Inn that's a block north of, and thus has a parking lot invisible from, I-30), a couple of no-brand no-tels along Spur 580 (Camp Bowie), just west of Alta Mere. Past 820 on Spur 580 are a few no-tels that are so off the beaten path that the chances of being spotted entering or leaving are next to nil.

There are also a few places along I-35W, both north and south of I-20. Based on what I have seen in reviews, some are fairly popular for rendezvous with friends-for-an-hour.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks guys