NCNS because of personal emergenc

Hello everyone,

I am new into this website, and yesterday I schedule appointment with love_machine. I schedule him at 1pm and 43 mins before our appointment, I got emergency called from the hospital. My moms doctor called me and that they needed me into the hospital. I have to msg love_machine and apologize to him because I know everyone's time is important. I apologize more than 10 times and told him that I will make it up the next time we were meeting and that I am giving him half hr free. I understand that his upset, but it's EMERGENCY!! he keep dragging it and posting comments on every reviews I had! My apology wasn't enough to him! I wouldn't cancel anyone if it's not serious emergency and I guess he's not adult enough to understand that! Yes, I feel bad that I had to cancel on him 43 mins before our appointment but it's because it's about my mom condition! What, he wants me to keep providing even though ambulance run my mom into the hospital? Jesus! Like for real you need to stop! He then msg me and said that aww word attack his credibility and that he's going to talk about me more! First of, you don't know me! We never met! And because I had emergency for the first time, doesn't mean I am not reliable!! Get your facts straight before you even judge me Sir?! Also, based on his email he sent me, he's looking for a regular lady that doesn't has a lot of volume with clients. He's judging me by seeing multiple clients because of my special reviews rate. I guarantee you that all the lady in this site doesn't just see one man a day! If you're looking for that, then this site is not for you! You need a sugar baby that's what you need!

This is the last time I'll talk about this matter since his been posting comments on every reviews I had!
I wouldnt be overly concerned, at least you contacted him instead of going crickets.

You cant please them all. Based of your reviews i would be more than willing to see you even with one guy throwing a fit.

Sorry about your mom, and all the drama
I wouldnt be overly concerned, at least you contacted him instead of going crickets.

You cant please them all. Based of your reviews i would be more than willing to see you even with one guy throwing a fit.

Sorry about your mom, and all the drama Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
+1...I'm sure all of us hobbyists and providers have been cancelled on with much shorter notice at one time or another. Shit Happens! If LM doesn't want his free HH session, I'll take it
Rickdog8 thanks for the response, you need to meet me one day babe and I will rock your world ��
Stewie griffen, thank you sweetie for the msg. I was thinking about to quit already because of this man! But I guess I need to learn more and you are right you can't please everyone.
Rickdog8 thanks for the response, you need to meet me one day babe and I will rock your world �� Originally Posted by Sukhon1990
Sounds good sweetie, I'll keep that in mind for my next session. Thx!
I'm looking forward to that babe and it's my pleasure and I promise you'll get addicted to me ��
You seem like a very sweet and fun young lady.
Hang in there sweetie. I know my mom is a priority for me too
I actually am babe, hope to meet you soon babe.
its not that you had to cancel it just that many of us guys have heard such lame and fake excuses as to why they have to cancel. Its just like the Boy who cried Wolf.. after 100 times you just sort of say bullshit!!

I hope your mom is ok
You didn't have a phone?
A text takes two seconds to send.
That takes away the no call and makes it a cancelation.
Hello everyone,

I am new into this website, and yesterday I schedule appointment with love_machine. I schedule him at 1pm and 43 mins before our appointment, I got emergency called from the hospital. My moms doctor called me and that they needed me into the hospital. I have to msg love_machine and apologize to him because I know everyone's time is important. I apologize more than 10 times and told him that I will make it up the next time we were meeting and that I am giving him half hr free. I understand that his upset, but it's EMERGENCY!! he keep dragging it and posting comments on every reviews I had! My apology wasn't enough to him! I wouldn't cancel anyone if it's not serious emergency and I guess he's not adult enough to understand that! Yes, I feel bad that I had to cancel on him 43 mins before our appointment but it's because it's about my mom condition! What, he wants me to keep providing even though ambulance run my mom into the hospital? Jesus! Like for real you need to stop! He then msg me and said that aww word attack his credibility and that he's going to talk about me more! First of, you don't know me! We never met! And because I had emergency for the first time, doesn't mean I am not reliable!! Get your facts straight before you even judge me Sir?! Also, based on his email he sent me, he's looking for a regular lady that doesn't has a lot of volume with clients. He's judging me by seeing multiple clients because of my special reviews rate. I guarantee you that all the lady in this site doesn't just see one man a day! If you're looking for that, then this site is not for you! You need a sugar baby that's what you need!

This is the last time I'll talk about this matter since his been posting comments on every reviews I had! Originally Posted by Sukhon1990
If someone kept sending me PM's whining like a little Bitch I would tell them to Shut the fuck up and don't contact me again. You offered to give him an extra half hour free. That is good enough. You can't please everyone.
You didn't have a phone?
A text takes two seconds to send.
That takes away the no call and makes it a cancelation. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Of course it was a cancellation if she let him know... it doesn't matter if it was call/text/email/carrier pigeon/smoke signal.
That was not a NCNS. It was a late cancellation due to unfortunate circumstances. It's happened to me more than once and I have always been understanding about it. Life happens. To everyone.

Keep your chin up and just roll with it. You'll be fine.