Was I wrong?

So I'm planning a trip to Austin and I reached out to a few providers in an attempt to prebook before I get there. I haven't been having much luck so I dug deeper and reach out to a young lady via PM explaining what I was looking for.

In this particular case, I was looking for a double and after a few PM's back and forth the lady I contacted stated she wouldn't be available due to RW obligations BUT, her partners hours were more in line with what I was looking for. She didn't say that verbatim but that's the information I gathered. So I proceed to ask her if she didn't mind providing me with her partners info, hoping I can get in contact with them instead.

The response I received was rather hostile and maybe I'm reading a little too much into it but I seemed to suggest that since I contacted her for service, then maybe I shouldn't be asking for information about anyone she "works with".

So my question is, b/c I hobby occasionally and honestly I'm just getting back in after a break, was I wrong for that? My thoughts are if I were a provider and I know I can't make a date/time and I have these ladies that I "work with" that may be available, wouldn't I want them to get paid if I couldn't? Is there some unwritten rule that states, it is impolite to request the service of a provider's partner/friend/associate after which you've made an attempt to schedule with said provider? I'm just wondering....
So I'm planning a trip to Austin and I reached out to a few providers in an attempt to prebook before I get there. I haven't been having much luck so I dug deeper and reach out to a young lady via PM explaining what I was looking for.

In this particular case, I was looking for a double and after a few PM's back and forth the lady I contacted stated she wouldn't be available due to RW obligations BUT, her partners hours were more in line with what I was looking for. She didn't say that verbatim but that's the information I gathered. So I proceed to ask her if she didn't mind providing me with her partners info, hoping I can get in contact with them instead.

The response I received was rather hostile and maybe I'm reading a little too much into it but I seemed to suggest that since I contacted her for service, then maybe I shouldn't be asking for information about anyone she "works with".

So my question is, b/c I hobby occasionally and honestly I'm just getting back in after a break, was I wrong for that? My thoughts are if I were a provider and I know I can't make a date/time and I have these ladies that I "work with" that may be available, wouldn't I want them to get paid if I couldn't? Is there some unwritten rule that states, it is impolite to request the service of a provider's partner/friend/associate after which you've made an attempt to schedule with said provider? I'm just wondering.... Originally Posted by tbntnt
I feel for you brother. But your first and only mistake is trying to get into a whores' mentality.
I feel for you brother. But your first and only mistake is trying to get into a whores' mentality. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Haha! True... very true. I just didn't think it was a thing!
Many resources:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1355351 Originally Posted by ck1942
Ah ha! Very useful... thank you sir.
If I'm not available, yes, I'll give you the info of the provider *I* already mentioned. But if I'm not available and you ask, "who else is available?" or "who else uses your incall?" be prepared for a smartass answer. I'm neither a madam or a matchmaker, nor am I being compensated for my time spent contacting other ladies. You're the one who wants to get your dick wet, therefore you gotta put in the work/effort.

So my question is, b/c I hobby occasionally and honestly I'm just getting back in after a break, was I wrong for that? My thoughts are if I were a provider and I know I can't make a date/time and I have these ladies that I "work with" that may be available, wouldn't I want them to get paid if I couldn't? Is there some unwritten rule that states, it is impolite to request the service of a provider's partner/friend/associate after which you've made an attempt to schedule with said provider? I'm just wondering.... Originally Posted by tbntnt
This was directed at me.

I'm truly sorry that you feel that way. My response was not at all meant to be taken in a hostile way and im sorry if you thought so as its hard to judge tone by a written message.

You reached out to me late last night and inquired to see if I had offered doubles appointments as you were coming into town. I have doubles listed as a service offered but there are no names or information listed on these women as that's their personal preference. You mentioned you were looking for an arrangement for late night this weekend. I quickly responded that unfortunately the two ladies that I offered doubles with do not provide on the weekends or late at night and require advanced notice. (They stay UTR). You replied back something along the lines of how unfortunate that was as you were looking for something late night. I replied back that I was sorry that they weren't available however I work late nights. (so if you were interested in booking something that didn't require another partner that I was available.) I never once said that I was unavailable or that I had some real-world engagement. All that was said was that both of my doubles partners were unavailable.

You went silent and I didn't receive another message from you until first thing this morning where you were only requesting their names and information so that you could contact them yourself. My response was not hostile at all and it was out of confusion as to why you sent me a message requesting the ladies information when you had already been notified that they were unavailable.

I'm Sorry that I was unable to grant your last minute doubles request as not all ladies keep the same schedules. I'm always the first one to recommend other ladies to gentlemen as many here know so I definitely would be the first person to give the name of other ladies if I was unavailable... which wasn't the case here as you were seeking a Duo. Hope you have a great stay here in town and find the doubles appointment that you were looking for.
Where has all of the hooker camaraderie gone?
One word: desperation.

Any girl who constantly talks about "not being paid for x" is definitely scraping the bottom.
This was the most civil and respectful misunderstanding / disagreement in the history of Eccie.

That should be applauded.