Phone: (512)914-5418
Email Address: caramel2pleaseu@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=3543
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: south austin
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Chatted quite a bit through the evening. Set a time, rate, and duration. She never called back and did not show. She did not respond to calls or texts either. Very peeved at her lack of professionalism.
Session Length: 0 hr
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
You don't do a review unless you actually have a session...
A review is a fantastical story of an encounter in which activities actually take place. If no activities take place in the given fantasy that is discussed, then the lack of activities or in this case the NCNS, would be appropriate to post in Coed for all to see and comment upon.

Remember, there are three sides to every story.I have moved this to COED and by putting this in Coed the "other" party has the opportunity to tell their side as well.

Remember to play nice!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
i thought she had mentioned she was a student, and if so, i believe they are in finals this week. not making excuses, but it may have attributed to her absence.
i thought she had mentioned she was a student, and if so, i believe they are in finals this week. not making excuses, but it may have attributed to her absence. Originally Posted by fredloveshead
I find it hilarious that you blast someone who received a positive review (when you did not post with your experience) but you will WK this one.....

sixx
i put this in review because i didn know where to put it, and a quick search of no call no show came up with another one placed under reviews. well, i got a text today at 3:50 from her. she said something came up that she had no control over, and that she was sorry. my gripe, and the reason i posted, was the no call or text or communication of any kind. i dont like that. not like this post is gonna keep anyone from seein her.
i put this in review because i didn know where to put it, and a quick search of no call no show came up with another one placed under reviews. well, i got a text today at 3:50 from her. she said something came up that she had no control over, and that she was sorry. my gripe, and the reason i posted, was the no call or text or communication of any kind. i dont like that. not like this post is gonna keep anyone from seein her. Originally Posted by mandola
Mandola,
No harm, no foul putting it in Reviews. It gives us Mods something to do

I am glad to hear that she did at least contact you today. Psots like yours are the reason we have this board, to share information. Thanks for sharing.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I find it hilarious that you blast someone who received a positive review (when you did not post with your experience) but you will WK this one.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
not to be off topic but i thought i should at least point out what i had written, since sixx you have selective vision and she evidently isn't giving anyone in the "attack pack" discounts or preferred scheduling, i suppose she is subject to your group's over-scrutiny?

i wrote:
"i thought she had mentioned she was a student, and if so, i believe they are in finals this week. not making excuses, but it may have attributed to her absence."

my personal experience with girls (pro's or sugarbabies) who are in college is that when they are in test-taking mode they stress out and flake on everyone. not just clients but everyone, including people in their private lives. that isn't excusable, but it is a less bitter pill to swallow than she simply didn't like the guy because of some other reason like his looks, etc? i had a potential sugarbabe flake on me two nights ago because of studying for a test one hour before our scheduled meet-up. i couldn't pry her away from a book for a 30 minute session for $500. damn.....studying sure stresses these students out!

now back to the thread. sorry this happened to you. i have never talked to this girl so i have no reason to WK her. nor do i have any inkling to see her. she isn't my type.
  • Miiya
  • 05-14-2011, 12:51 PM
I WANT TO START BY THANKING ALL THE MEN WHO ACTUALLY KNOW ME AND DON'T BELIEVE THIS REVIEW OF ME AS BEING ACCURATE IN ANYWAY!!! I AM LUCKY TO HAVE MET SUCH AWESOME MEN LIKE U (:
KISSES

NOW FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO DON'T KNOW ME:

IF YOU ARE READING THIS REVIEW OF ME AND YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT MY PROFESSIONALISM PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!!

I HAVE 20+ MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE THAT KNOW ME AND WILL ASSURE YOU THAT I AM A VERY PROFESSIONAL, SWEET, CLASSY AND SEXY WOMAN!! EVERY MAN THAT I HAVE EVER MET HAD AN AMAZING TIME!!
CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE MEMBER ID OF THESE 20+ WONDERFUL MEN WHO ARE ON ECCIE AND YOU CAN CONTACT THEM THROUGH THIS SITE AND DISCONFIRM THIS REVIEW OF ME!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR ONLY 3 WEEKS AND I HAVE 20+ MEMBERS THAT WOULD RECOMMEND ME!!!

DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE A NEGATIVE REVIEW OF ME FROM 1 MAN THAT I HAVE NEVER MET OR DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE 20+ MEMBERS OF THIS SITE WHO HAVE MET ME (SOME WHO ARE REGULARS) AND THEY EACH HAD A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE…

HERE ARE A FEW ACCURATE REVIEWS OF ME FROM A FEW OF THE MEN WHO HAVE ACTUALLY MET ME:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=212676

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217763

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217932

AS STATED BEFORE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE MEMBER ID OF THE 20+ MEN ON THIS SITE SO YOU CAN MESSAGE THEM AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF!!!

*** FYI: I HAVE HAD PEOPLE CONTACT ME ASKING ME IF I WILL BE HERE FOR THE SUMMER…THE ANSWER IS YES!!
EVEN THOUGH I USUALLY GO BACK HOME TO DALLAS FOR THE SUMMER BREAK…I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH AUSTIN AND I CAN'T IMAGINE SPENDING MY SUMMER BREAK ANYWHERE ELSE!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MEN I HAVE MET SO FAR AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING MORE WONDERFUL GUYS!!

XOXO,

MIIYA
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC00219.JPG (9.3 KB, 777 views) File Type: jpg EC2.jpg (42.7 KB, 776 views)
update: yesterday she sent me an unsolicited message(11:30pm on friday night ) , one week after our initial contact, tellin me this: " (staff edit; removed content of PM; ztonk)" another big no no for a newbie. this forum is not about slandering woman. it is about sharing useful information between paying men. i figured there were several other men out there who didnt want their valuable time wasted like mine was. this is all. i am not confused. she set a date. flaked. and did not call or answer my inquiries. take what you will from this information that is 100% accurate.
  • Toyz
  • 05-14-2011, 04:14 PM
update: yesterday she sent me an unsolicited message(11:30pm on friday night ) , one week after our initial contact, tellin me this: " (staff edit; removed content of PM; ztonk)" another big no no for a newbie. this forum is not about slandering woman. it is about sharing useful information between paying men. i figured there were several other men out there who didnt want their valuable time wasted like mine was. this is all. i am not confused. she set a date. flaked. and did not call or answer my inquiries. take what you will from this information that is 100% accurate. Originally Posted by mandola
Guys,
I am fairly newbeish to the hobby. But...is this the norm when a fellow hobbyiest has a bad encounter? That he is dog piled by others who did not have that enounter?

Am not putting anyone down, but if there is not an honest evauation allowed, are we all just subject to poor service?

The only two equalizers we have are:

1). The personal integrity of the provider...(which is most times enough)...that they take pride in their craft & "provide" a level of service commissirate with the donation.

2). Reviews...positive or corrective...which can either enhance their livlihood or impact it negatively. Want a great review? Pretty easy to get. Want a bad review? See above... In most cases this is not pocket change we are throwing around. Its a serious investment.

I value a poster saying "No Show, No Call". It course corrects bad performance & helps the provider realize there are expectations. Time is valuable for us BOTH. If you can't follow through on a time commitment, then don't make it. Or, and this is worse case, if you CAN'T follow through on your commitment, then professional & personal courtesy dictate at least communication..."NSNC" with no follow up explanation is unacceptable to me.

I WANT TO START BY THANKING ALL THE MEN WHO ACTUALLY KNOW ME AND DON'T BELIEVE THIS REVIEW OF ME AS BEING ACCURATE IN ANYWAY!!! I AM LUCKY TO HAVE MET SUCH AWESOME MEN LIKE U (:
KISSES

NOW FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO DON'T KNOW ME:

IF YOU ARE READING THIS REVIEW OF ME AND YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT MY PROFESSIONALISM PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!!

I HAVE 20+ MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE THAT KNOW ME AND WILL ASSURE YOU THAT I AM A VERY PROFESSIONAL, SWEET, CLASSY AND SEXY WOMAN!! EVERY MAN THAT I HAVE EVER MET HAD AN AMAZING TIME!!
CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE MEMBER ID OF THESE 20+ WONDERFUL MEN WHO ARE ON ECCIE AND YOU CAN CONTACT THEM THROUGH THIS SITE AND DISCONFIRM THIS REVIEW OF ME!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR ONLY 3 WEEKS AND I HAVE 20+ MEMBERS THAT WOULD RECOMMEND ME!!!

DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE A NEGATIVE REVIEW OF ME FROM 1 MAN THAT I HAVE NEVER MET OR DO YOU WANT TO BELIEVE 20+ MEMBERS OF THIS SITE WHO HAVE MET ME (SOME WHO ARE REGULARS) AND THEY EACH HAD A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE…

HERE ARE A FEW ACCURATE REVIEWS OF ME FROM A FEW OF THE MEN WHO HAVE ACTUALLY MET ME:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=212676

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217763

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=217932

AS STATED BEFORE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE MEMBER ID OF THE 20+ MEN ON THIS SITE SO YOU CAN MESSAGE THEM AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF!!!

*** FYI: I HAVE HAD PEOPLE CONTACT ME ASKING ME IF I WILL BE HERE FOR THE SUMMER…THE ANSWER IS YES!!
EVEN THOUGH I USUALLY GO BACK HOME TO DALLAS FOR THE SUMMER BREAK…I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH AUSTIN AND I CAN'T IMAGINE SPENDING MY SUMMER BREAK ANYWHERE ELSE!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MEN I HAVE MET SO FAR AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING MORE WONDERFUL GUYS!!

XOXO,

MIIYA
Originally Posted by Miiya
what a waste of bandwith! The mods will be deleting this soon but learn some online etiquette.

sixx
what a waste of bandwith! The mods will be deleting this soon but learn some online etiquette.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Ooops I thought this was in the actual providers review section... sorry.....

sixx
Guys,
I am fairly newbeish to the hobby. But...is this the norm when a fellow hobbyiest has a bad encounter? That he is dog piled by others who did not have that enounter?

Originally Posted by Toyz
yes
  • ztonk
  • 05-15-2011, 11:03 AM
But...is this the norm when a fellow hobbyiest has a bad encounter? That he is dog piled by others who did not have that enounter? Originally Posted by Toyz
The only blatant "white knight" post is fredloveshead's. There are always guys (and ladies) who will step in to defend a damsel in distress.

Whenever a lady asks me if she should respond to a negative review, I always tell her no. One bad review is not going to ruin her here. It's a pattern of repeated problems that does it...

z