Who should be #100?

I have been holding off on posting review #100... I kinda wanted it to be special. Maybe I'm just fooling myself.

In any case... anyone want to suggest who should be #100?
  • Alice (TAE)?
  • Aubrey Taylor post pregnancy?
  • Dara?
  • Denver?
  • Heavenly Haley?
  • IceskaterG?
  • May (Cute as A Button)?
  • MissTiffy?
  • Presley?
  • Stacy Lovelane (Marley's Angels)?
Or should I just return to one of the amazing ladies I've already reviewed?
all the above...woohooooooo fun!
I highly recommend Darling Denver. She's more than what her pictures could possibly represent and I'd put my reputation on that.

My review from you is still quite an honor.
i 2nd HG. met DD at a non bcd event recently. that girl is smokin ass hott!!
Stacy looks really hot. Have not had the pleasure yet tho.
Couldn't help myself...from briefly hijacking your thread.

Lboogs!!!?? Is it really You??? lol
WOW! what a Blast from the past!

Who cares. Originally Posted by LBoog

Now you play nice!!
Must Say tho ..thats classic boogs...hehe
Your unique persona just might be whats needed around here to lighten the mood & 'tude around here!!

Once Again Sorry for the hijack!!
Hey CJ, maybe when Roxy makes it back into town, you could bang that hot little 18 year old.
Hey CJ, maybe when Roxy makes it back into town, you could bang that hot little 18 year old. Originally Posted by wiilyp613
Or CJ can just make the trip to Dallas. She's there now. It's guaranteed.
Well, for your 100th review do you want a) a special/noteworthy provider or b) a special/noteworthy experience?

b) since you've obviously got the funds why not rent a hotel room for the weekend and have one long overlapping 16-way? 15 of your favorite girls come and go all weekend long, sometimes five at a time, sometimes 1 at a time, 2 on each side just to keep you warm while you sleep for a couple of hours. I'd bet when you got "bored" you could fuck all over the hotel and find all sorts of interesting things to do in the middle of the night. Be sure to get a nice hotel with a balcony.

a) most expensive or least expensive would both be interesting reads. A Carly review might be nice since so many of us wonder about her. Travel up to Dallas and see Nina Morretti if she's still around. Always heard she was hot.

Or...

c) track down and review a legend from the past that you never got to enjoy. Now THAT would be a great experience, a great provider, and a great service to your community Take a look at my sig line for a suggestion on who a worthy candidate might be for option C.
Couldn't help myself...from briefly hijacking your thread.

Lboogs!!!?? Is it really You??? lol
WOW! what a Blast from the past! Originally Posted by Busty Betzi
Where did the post go?
  • ztonk
  • 09-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Where did the post go? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'll have to ask him... he deleted it himself.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I'd love to read your review of Alice (TAE)
I am not ashamed to say I should be #100. I would be honored, CJ. You know why
StI think you should rent a 4-start hotel room for a day or two and have marathon auditions. Kinda like the "X-Factor"... you can be Simon.

And then, bring her as your date to the next party to make the grand announcement!

Better yet, bring all the finalists as your dates, then have audition that evening, and we can read about it next morning.

staff edit.....removed personal info ....coj
mmmmm - CV do you have tiger blood or Adonis DNA?