LE Busts of L1 Only AMPs in DFW Metro Area

Have there been any busts of L1 only AMPs in the DFW metro area in the last 2-3 years?

I’m curious since Texas laws have tightened up on sexually oriented businesses over the past several years. And yes, L1 still qualifies as a sexual act.
All the busts in Lewisville were L2 and above shops. Seemed like the L1 shops were left alone and are still in business. Still a few L3 shops open in Flower Mound though.
I saw this about a Red Rose Spa in Plano that was closed by LE and the City of Plano.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWjxUbwycRE

This apparently occurred just 4 months ago.

But I’m not sure if it was L1 only or more was offered. I don’t think it would really matter in this instance as the city went after the spa for license regulation / code violations.
L1 is legally prostitution and I know of one shop in Flower Mound that got busted offering L1 in the past 1.5 years.
L1 is legally prostitution and I know of one shop in Flower Mound that got busted offering L1 in the past 1.5 years. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Got any specific details like news links or anything you can share on that?
  • PhoK
  • 08-15-2024, 09:03 AM
I saw this about a Red Rose Spa in Plano that was closed by LE and the City of Plano.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWjxUbwycRE

This apparently occurred just 4 months ago.

But I’m not sure if it was L1 only or more was offered. I don’t think it would really matter in this instance as the city went after the spa for license regulation / code violations. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Red Rose Spa was historically L1 only in 2023.

Got any specific details like news links or anything you can share on that? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I didn't know there were even L2 shops around besides NW D HH area. I've been to a lot of them before and just about all are L1. Denton is getting super strict on it and literally parking outside MPs and watching customers. Dallas is 50/50 about it. A lot of MPs have been closed due to complaints but it's strange because there's some in the same areas that are still open (like Pearl). Rest of the metro I don't know. I found a decent looking chick in s FW who was very worth it. Most of the in between like GP and A have been pretty awful and overpriced for non attractive ladies.
I didn't know there were even L2 shops around besides NW D HH area. I've been to a lot of them before and just about all are L1. Denton is getting super strict on it and literally parking outside MPs and watching customers. Dallas is 50/50 about it. A lot of MPs have been closed due to complaints but it's strange because there's some in the same areas that are still open (like Pearl). Rest of the metro I don't know. I found a decent looking chick in s FW who was very worth it. Most of the in between like GP and A have been pretty awful and overpriced for non attractive ladies. Originally Posted by blueeyeswide
Just my 2 cents: I'm politely skeptical of "parking outside MPs" in general, our police don't have the kind of time to do this unless an active investigation, which would be coming from complaints from the public. My observation is that most of these reports are misunderstood coincidences.
Just my 2 cents: I'm politely skeptical of "parking outside MPs" in general, our police don't have the kind of time to do this unless an active investigation, which would be coming from complaints from the public. My observation is that most of these reports are misunderstood coincidences. Originally Posted by vigilant17
I think you are right on the money !
So just keep having fun with these ladies and take everything that they offer you.
Originally Posted by rl7400
Originally Posted by James469
All the busts in Lewisville were L2 and above shops. Seemed like the L1 shops were left alone and are still in business. Still a few L3 shops open in Flower Mound though. Originally Posted by rl7400