OK I JUST STARTED A THREAD IN MY LOCAL CO ED FORUM BUT I WANT UR OPINION...I AM CURIOUS & MIGHT BE WANTING TO TRY..HMMM?

SO IM FINALLY CURIOUS ENOUGH TO MAYBE TRY SOMETHING NOT ON MY MENU... I NEED HELP AND HAVE QUESTIONS... OK WHAT IS THE BEST LUBE FOR TRAVEL OVERSEAS , AND IMPORTANTLY ...WHAT ARE BEST FIRST TIMER POSITIONS U RECCOMMEND..?? WHAT IS IT ABOUT THAT TRIP THAT IS ENTICING...? WELL I LOOK FOWARD TO ALL THE FEEDBACK. FROM PROVIDERS AND HOBBYIST P.O.V... Thanks!

SPANKS, LICKS,& KISSES
SWEET LEXXXI DD'S
BBCR is always a nice adventure.
I'd say the best position for your 1st time is on your back with a pillow under your bum! Having the right teacher is key! As far as what's good about it... i find it turns me on more in the "normal" spot. So having something to put there at the same time makes it even better! Good luck honey!
Avoid lubes with benzocaine and lidocaine. They may help ease the first time, but they have risks. 1. you could be allergic and that would be a really bad reaction 2. if you lessen the sensation, you could damage delicate areas.

I agree w/ all Marley said. Take it easy and slow. positions like missionary are great, because things 'line up' better, naturally.

Have fun and bee safe. Best!
Ck
So having something to put there at the same time makes it even better! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Now what could that be, I wonder...?
Thanks MARLEY MONROE &CRYSTALKITTY... THATS VERY GOOD INFO TO KNOW AND WILL DEF. KEEP THAT IN MIND. @MASTERMIND.. LOL.. OOH SOUNDS FUN!

SWEET LEXXXI DD'S
Since no one gave a recomendation on lubricants for overseas travel, you might want to try Liquid Silk. Definately takes the bumps out of the road!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Thanks SP..Liquid Silk hmmm.. ? I guess im heading to my local grease monkey today.. Lol maybe get the items I need.. Lol

this stuff rocks!!! I love it!!!

I would volunteer to be your first trip to Greece... but me thinks my size is not good for beginners. ( ;
  • FWR
  • 10-04-2011, 03:00 PM
having introduced several girls to this I have found first starting off with a small smooth toy helps. it causes the initial response of tightening up to pass and relax, helps open it up, and takes some lube in deeper than just the opening. After a few minutes of toy play, replace with the real thing and everything works great
Wow.. Ok that helps.. What about positions ? Top, bottom , side by side ?..rcg, cg, stand k9?? Ladies help .. Lol
What info are you getting in SA? The same or conflicting?