Anyone looking for Central Incall location?

Have 1 available. Great quiet area.. private.. affordable.. PM if interested.
Rates? Emily is interested
Thanks ladies for all the responses. the place is now taken.
UPDATE: make that WAS taken. It's still available if you're looking. The first girl didn't work out ...
UPDATE: make that WAS taken. It's still available if you're looking. The first girl didn't work out ... Originally Posted by nuglet

The first girl didn't work out
...... So does that mean the fatties and out of shape gals need not apply?

Here I thought you catered to all providers regardless of age, shape or size!
Another WK bites the dust. Maybe just for the curvy gals....
FUCK YOU AND YOUR ASS EATING BOYFRIEND.. Take that anyway you like!
Can we say anger management.

The first girl didn't work out
...... So does that mean the fatties and out of shape gals need not apply?

Here I thought you catered to all providers regardless of age, shape or size! Originally Posted by Whispers

NO, Actually it was because she has you as a client and, well.. ya know.. I'm glad you have "wild man" to suck your dick, cause it ain't happening by any ladies around here. And the only "fatties" I don't like are the gut sagging pity fucks like you!
And Wildman, go for it.. such a sad puppy... Read the sig line.. get over it!
Can we say anger management. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I don't know, can ya? You're the one worked up!
Do you need me to WK for you son? Glad to help!
  • Booth
  • 10-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Me thinks Nuglet didn't get the joke. Sheesh.
Well I certainly appreciate knowing what you think..or for that matter, that you have that ability at all.
Such hate in them words.... Did you drop the soap again???? WKs are overrated so no.
  • Booth
  • 10-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Well I certainly appreciate knowing what you think..or for that matter, that you have that ability at all. Originally Posted by nuglet
Dude, the guy just made a completely innocuous joke. You said she didn't work out and he made a joke about her being out of shape. You really thought that was a reason to go? WTF is wrong with you?
FUCK YOU AND YOUR ASS EATING BOYFRIEND.. Take that anyway you like! Originally Posted by nuglet
Touchy aren't we tonight?

Did I hit a nerve?

I just saw a cute little play on words to have some fun with.....

NO, Actually it was because she has you as a client and, well.. Originally Posted by nuglet
I highly doubt that man........you can only dream about the quality of the ladies I get to play with and none of them are professional enough at what they do to need an in call........

Let's not get started shall we? Reread the original comment... It was light hearted and in jest....

and maybe you should consider wyldeman's suggestion..... You are wound a bit too tight....

Dude, the guy just made a completely innocuous joke. You said she didn't work out and he made a joke about her being out of shape. You really thought that was a reason to go? WTF is wrong with you? Originally Posted by Booth
Maybe the empty rental unit in the current economy is draining him financially and he's twisted up about that? Anyway... I'm trying to get into the Christmas Spirit and play nice like I do this time every year..... But I am keeping a list of who is naughty as well as nice and Nuglet just earned a couple of lumps of coal!