Just Wondering .. Does it matter??

OK MY QUESTION IS ... WHY IS IT THAT SOME HOBBYIST DONT LIKE GOING TO AN INCALL LOCATIONS AT MAJOR HOTELS.. ?? IS IT BC THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR VALET?... WHAT IF THE PROVIDER RAN SPECIALS ..& IT EVENED OUT.. OR DOES IT NO MATTER... HMMM ?

SPANKS, LICKS, N KISSES!!
SWEET LEXXXI DD'S 210475115seven_
Too much chance of running into folks that they'd rather not "run into". Lots of business folks milling around.. and, some of the "guys", don't work at White collar jobs, so would look out of place in the lobby of a high end hotel. If only the valet cost was a factor... LOL not likely
Valet, sometimes the parking is a pain especially if its a garage type. I hate the Airport Hilton here in SA bc of that. Just going past the front desk in the lobby is nerve wracking too.
Hey bigtee r u in atx right now? Yea alot of places in SA have gotten pretty strick.. Well thanks for the feed back..

Is Downtown location pretty decent here in Atx as long as its right off the hwy ?
Nah i'm still in SA. Just check the ATX forum to see if anything interesting is in town

The couple of providers i've seen in ATX have been toward the Arboretum area. It's easy to get to from anywhere.
Downtown parking alternatives to valet:

http://www.downtownaustin.com/transportation/parking/

I would try these if valet parking bothered me. I don't go downtown because of the traffic.
Getting past the front desk is my hangup. I'm older and look like I'm a businessman staying there, but I just want to avoid the hassle. Sometimes those damn apartment complexes can be a pain, especially later on the evening.

HCM
My incall is an apartment complex that i have been in for a few years and never have any problems..safe, private, gated and easy to get to.
i usually ask the lady where the elvator is. that way i can walk directly to it and look like im a guest just returning. if you look like you know where your going nobody bothers you. as far as dress. there are plenty of people there on vacations and such who dress very casual while entering and exiting
Same as Nuglet. I know too many people that travel to Austin for business. To run into them without a cover story is suicide, and if you live in Austin, there aren't many reasons to be seen at a hotel where you live. Also, entrances are fewer and more controlled in the nicer, larger hotels. Desk clerks are trained to be very aware of guests to improve customer service, so they notice more. Parking is tougher, valet or not. Valet is a problem, but not because of expense. When we are trying to get into, or away from, a hotel unrecognized, standing at the front door for 10 minutes waiting for the valet to bring your car around makes us feel really exposed for too long. It is a secrecy thing, not a cost or convenience issue.
I just hate going downtown, its a pain in the ass because of the traffic. A nice place on Mopac or I35 is better to get in and out of, IMHO..
I will deal with valet all day over seedie hotel motels. Just my opinion.
If I have to go to a hotel I prefer a larger one, 'Pussy Cat Row'( 290/35 area) is not a my cup of tea.
I do like high traffic areas period, I am a clean cut 40's man, I do not stick out, I just do not like it.. and also I do not like it when Providers share an incall and claim to not know who else works out of there,, REG FLAG!! one and done for me..
Besides, when I'm on the bike, valet doesn't really work for me, and I'm not schlepping several blocks in the TX heat to work up a sweat before I even get in there.

I don't really understand why it is one or the other, Rundberg or the Hilton. There are some really nice places in between. There are many different Marriott properties (Courtyard, Residence Inn, etc) in the Arbor/Gateway area. There is a great Holiday Inn nicely secluded across 183 from Dave and Busters that most folks don't even know is there. I've had many a fine adventure in that place. Easy in, easy out, enough business people traffic for luncheons and meetings, easy to mix in. For me, I want to avoid being noticed, safe and secure parking, and a place that has decent maid service, so even if she isn't tidy, someone is hitting the room to clean it.
I'm fine with most business class or better hotels. I have enough clients that visit stay in a fairly wide range of hotels that I can use the excuse of having a meeting in a hotel conference room so people wouldn't be suspicious.

I just hate driving downtown. It takes me 15 minutes to get to downtown, then it takes me 10 minutes to drive the last 2 miles to the hotel, then it takes me another 10 to park. Not really a fan of valet parking when I'm leaving my cell phones and wallet in the car either.