Steve Jobs passed away at 56

Remember folks, you can't take it with you... not your iphone or your billions. Enjoy life while you can. Cherish the things you love and live life to its fullest.

RIP Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Nice post. Thank you.

Tears on my cheeks.
Our very own Thomas Edison....
I hear the made the iphone 4s for steve... 4..s.... for steve... RIP
In the coverage last night and today, you've no doubt seen clips of Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement address. It is worth reading (http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidewa...ement-address/) or watching (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc) in its entirety. It is one of the few times he gave any insight into his personal philosophy. It is brief and, like the products he designed, simple yet powerful.

Trust in your gut
Do what you love
Stay Hungry; Stay Foolish

RIP
RIP.... "Still, one more thing" Steven Jobs
he was a powerful guy--RIP!
The world truly is a better place because of him. May he rest in peace.
+1
Amen
He saved me from Michael Dell!!!!!
Remember folks, you can't take it with you... not your iphone or your billions. Enjoy life while you can. Cherish the things you love and live life to its fullest.

RIP Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Originally Posted by xxnubyxx
If there is one thing about the bloke, it's that he never thought he could take it with him. He was one of the most creative innovators of our time. The good ones always go too soon. He will be missed in this world.

RIP.... "Still, one more thing" Steven Jobs Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

The world truly is a better place because of him. May he rest in peace. Originally Posted by plasmoid
I agree with everyone, but this really needs to be in the Sandbox.
rest in peace. the world is a crappier place without him.
You know, I've never owned a single Apple product in my life - his designs were a little too simplistic for my tastes, but my parents love their i-devices, and those products reduced my tech support calls dramatically Love him or hate him, he was a true game changer, and his keynotes are legendary. I always anticipated seeing what he would come up with next, and there aren't really any visionaries to take his place, that I know of.

As someone else said, the good/creative ones always go too soon. Steve Balmer will probably live to be 120 :P