Liberator Ramp and Wedge combo - how on earth do I sell?

• ACEIV
  • 10-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi All,

My girlfriend gave "me" a blue Liberator Ramp and Wedge for my birthday last year. Neat idea, except I am taller and she was shorter...so my tetris skills never made it work well for us when we opened it up. Fast forward, and now she is in Houston and I have these two things sitting around collecting dust.

The thing is, these are basically brand new, tried once. Short of a lie detector test or calling in CSI to prove the complete absence of stains of any kind, how on earth can I convince someone to buy these? The only thing I thought of was non-sexually posting them on craigslist for someone who has acid reflux...but that seems kinda lame. She paid $200 for 'em, so I have no idea how to even price them if I found a way to sell them.

While I know I'm opening myself up for a few humorous posts here (please be original), any ideas? PM if you might be interested.

Thanks!

ACEIV
  • ACEIV
  • 10-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Thanks to the very nice member on ECCIE who agreed to buy it from me! I'm very lucky...that was quick and painless...
Be sure you get your CSI blacklight out to prove it doesn't have any body fluids on it.