Kali from California

Kali and I made an appointment after giving her two references and my handle. I followed her directions she gave on the phone then crickets when I called her at the exit. Called again. Then one more time......I left kind message and then called another girl and went to see her...

I know a lot of times hobbyists cancel and "no call" the provider he set an appointment with but this trend of girls not answering the phone on eccie is really creating a pattern of "untrustworthiness" from each side of the horizontal meeting...

Kali has nice reviews which compelled me to call her to start with but wasting a client's time is never good business.
that sucks buddy. You are absolutely correct about wasting a client time.. There's been a few.
While the info in thei thread is important, it does not meet the criteria for an Alert as stated at the top of the Forum:
Alerts - Austin Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material

Moving to Coed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Stick to girls you know wont do that to ya