Proposed Egyptian Law....

The loonie Islamics in Egypt are proposing a new "farewell intercourse law" that allows husbands to boink their dead wives for up to six hours......crazy stuff!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...TER-death.html
So when they stone them to death for getting raped they can fuck them right after.

Good plan
Yuck that is really creepy.. but it looks like it is part of a bigger picture to take away women's rights to employment and education and all other crap such as lowering the marital age for girls to 14.
Hey, isn't this the great "Arab Spring" the O fans were lauding here just a few months ago? I seem to remember one poster insisting that the Egyptians would never put fundamentalists in charge.

Meanwhile, a few weeks back, one of the fundamentalist parties that won more than a few seats began discussing plans to cover up the pyramids since they are too big to destroy and yet are not in keeping with the cult of islam. . . good job O, good job indeed.
Uh, how much of our tax or borrowed money is going to these people?
too much
Is this all part of the "Arab Spring"?
My God I B Hankering will wanting to convert
My God I B Hankering will wanting to convert Originally Posted by ekim008
Ekim the Inbred, you are not a role model anyone would follow. You are the necrophiliac in the forum.
Ekim the Inbred, you are not a role model anyone would follow. You are the necrophiliac in the forum.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I B the pompous you are the authority on necrophilia,so this is a legal way for you to ply your craft.
Yeah and who supports them, the DEMOCRATS.
Where is Pelosi's outrage?
Oh wait maybe she is thinking she could get laid in Egypt if she would lay real still.
Wait! Didn't Obama give these people billions of dollars? I thought the GOP was doing the war on women. Sounds like Obama has declared war on women (dead or alive) and in a big way. Do you think Michelle would agree to this?
I B the pompous you are the authority on necrophilia,so this is a legal way for you to ply your craft. Originally Posted by ekim008
Damn, Ekim the Inbred, you were bragging about it in earlier threads. That's your forte. See @:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=52
Same difference to Barry I bet.
Same difference to Barry I bet. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I was afraid to go there. Too funny!