Want to be an Ambassador? Donate Now!

I know this happens all the time, but someday this shit has to stop. Donate a bunch of money, get a cushy ambassadorship.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...assadors-post/
this has been on sense George Washington
Yeah. Not really a big deal. I'd like to be ambassador to the Netherlands. Just a few more bucks to Obama, and i might have made it. I coulda been a contender!
The article mentioned a former dysfunctional Odumbo bundler-cum-ambassador, Bahamas Ambassador Avant . . .

A State Department investigation tied 2008 bundler-turned-Bahamas Ambassador Nicole Avant to “dysfunctional leadership and mismanagement, which has caused problems throughout the embassy” since she was appointed by President Obama, Foreign Policy magazine reported.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...assadors-post/

. . . but it failed to mention another infamous failure: Luxembourg Ambassador Cynthia Stroum.

Stroum was seen by most employees as "aggressive, bullying, hostile and intimidating."

The probe found that Stroum's "confrontational management style," staffing problems and "the absence of a sense of direction" have brought much of the Luxembourg embassy "to a state of dysfunction."

Things got so bad, the report says, that staffers asked for transfers to Afghanistan and Iraq due in part to "a climate of acute stress" at the embassy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...83-503544.html

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/48843.html
[quote=I B Hankering;2466731]The article mentioned a former dysfunctional Odumbo bundler-cum-ambassador, Bahamas Ambassador Avant . . .

Well hell this explains your venom and hatred of Obama you were a loyal supporter and campaign donor,and he overlooked you for the job.
Ambassadorship boring ...

Secret Service chaperone ... FUN.
Yeah. Not really a big deal. I'd like to be ambassador to the Netherlands. Just a few more bucks to Obama, and i might have made it. I coulda been a contender! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I think you'd be a good Ambassador to the Netherlands.

Do you own a Tux?
Being an Ambassador has always been either reward or punishment .. depends where you are sent.

Lina

Well hell this explains your venom and hatred of Obama you were a loyal supporter and campaign donor,and he overlooked you for the job.
Originally Posted by ekim008
Odumbo is a charlatan who is ruling by fiat. That is cause enough to despise him. Your fealty to him only highlights your stupidity.
Odumbo is a charlatan who is ruling by fiat. That is cause enough to despise him. Your fealty to him only highlights your stupidity. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

chirp chirp chirp
Odumbo is a charlatan who is ruling by fiat. That is cause enough to despise him. Your fealty to him only highlights your stupidity. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

chirp chirp chirp Originally Posted by ekim008
. . . of course, you, Ekim the Inbred, having a brain the size of sparrow's would also explain your stupidity.
. . . of course, you, Ekim the Inbred, having a brain the size of sparrow's would also explain your stupidity. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You should be a expert on bird brains I B the parrot. You have nothing fresh just parroting any thing I say to you.
You should be a expert on bird brains I B the parrot. You have nothing fresh just parroting any thing I say to you. Originally Posted by ekim008
The 'expertise' comes from dealing with you, Ekim the Inbred.
The 'expertise' comes from dealing with you, Ekim the Inbred. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
repeat repeat ignore
repeat repeat ignore Originally Posted by ekim008
You're stuttering, Ekim the Inbred; your bird-brain is failing you. When will you go back into your "chirp, chirp" mode, Ekim the Inbred?