Romney's a dork

• Doove
  • 07-26-2012, 02:14 PM
A narcissistic dork, but still a dork.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...e-cartoon-mitt

"As head of the Salt Lake Olympics Mitt Romney became the first Olympic executive to approve a series of commemorative pins in his likeness."

Best part is, they were made in China!!

You just can't make this shit up.
Where the hell are the Mitt supporters? LOL!
I don't get why he'd make them. The article doesn't say. My mother says one of the reasons she doesn't like him is because he's dorky. She also thinks he's too hairy.
Olivia, I guess you didn't read the article too well:

"Mitt Romney Issued Comically Bizarre Cartoon-Mitt-Romney Olympic Pins As head of the Salt Lake Olympics Mitt Romney became the first Olympic executive to approve a series of commemorative pins in his likeness. (They're in the news right now because they were made in China, but their mere existence is its own indictment of Romney's judgment."

Now go on and vote for another narcissistic SOB, like we haven't had enough of one over the last 4 years.
And I start pointless threads? Romney is a dork. This is news?

And yes, Doofie, those are funny!
  • CJ7
  • 07-26-2012, 03:14 PM
And I start pointless threads? Romney is a dork. This is news?

And yes, Doofie, those are funny! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Romney is running for president

dipshits at a dinner table ???

see the difference?

Romney isnt a dork ... he's a piece of warm clay in the hands of public voters

ding ding ding ...

from this point forward Romney will be called GUMBY ... Mitt Gumby, Warm Clay Candidate.
Doofus, this would be something like Odumbo and his agent marketing a book where the author was "made in Kenya", right?
  • Seedy
  • 07-26-2012, 04:05 PM
So he's dorky, I don't give two flying rat fucks. I'd vote for the growler I left on obamas face in my commode, before i'd vote for the cocksucker we have now....
Olivia, I guess you didn't read the article too well:

"Mitt Romney Issued Comically Bizarre Cartoon-Mitt-Romney Olympic Pins As head of the Salt Lake Olympics Mitt Romney became the first Olympic executive to approve a series of commemorative pins in his likeness. (They're in the news right now because they were made in China, but their mere existence is its own indictment of Romney's judgment."

Now go on and vote for another narcissistic SOB, like we haven't had enough of one over the last 4 years. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
Ya, I read the article; I still don't get why he did it. Any whoskie, yes, I think I'll vote for him even if he is a dork.
He is quite a dork, but he is still he best the Republican party can come up with.

He even managed to insult Britain.

I wonder what is the upside to that?

. . . I don't know many things he can do right except, of course, find new ways to steal your money, fire people and insult the neighbors for good measure!

LONDON — Thursday was supposed to be the easy day, when Mitt Romney would audition as a world leader here by talking about his shared values with the heads of the United States’ friendliest ally. Instead, the Republican presidential candidate insulted Britain as it welcomed the world for the Olympics by casting doubt on London’s readiness for the Games, which open Friday, saying that the preparations he had seen were “disconcerting” and that it is “hard to know just how well it will turn out.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...=nl_pmpolitics
Yeah. Romney would be much better off if he had lied and said they'd done a great job. We need a president who can lie convincingly. Re-elect President Obama!

Actually, I rather like one who will say it as it is, rather than placate a foreign leader. Romney has done an Olympics before. He knows what to look for, and he knows if it isn't there.
  • Doove
  • 07-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Yeah. Romney would be much better off if he had lied and said they'd done a great job. We need a president who can lie convincingly. Re-elect President Obama!

Actually, I rather like one who will say it as it is, rather than placate a foreign leader. Romney has done an Olympics before. He knows what to look for, and he knows if it isn't there. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Then too bad for you he walked back his comment.
Did he? That sounds like Romney. What a dork. I can't believe he is the alternative to Obama.

Oh, well. It was a good post until Romney screwed it up.

• Doove
  • 07-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Did he? That sounds like Romney. What a dork. I can't believe he is the alternative to Obama.

Oh, well. It was a good post until Romney screwed it up.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Apparently he felt the need after the mayor of London referred to him as "a guy called Mitt Romney".

"A guy called Mitt Romney". That's priceless.
Well, flip flopping is still his specialty.

Yeah! that's who we need to lead this country!