Willards big adventure ..

• CJ7
  • 07-30-2012, 03:31 PM
and guess what?

taxpayers are picking up the tab for his Secret Service security while he sees Europe and picks up campaign donations in the interim.

and he has the balls to write of $77,000.00 for a fuckin horse?

Giiiiidddddddddy Up!
Do you want him to not be protected while abroad? As for the rules on the horse, blame Congress, not the taxpayer.

I'm not a Romney supporter by any means, but there are plenty of better reasons not to support him than this. Why not point out that his policies are just doubling down on the failed policies of the Bush administration that got us in this economic mess to start with.
  • CJ7
  • 07-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Do you want him to not be protected while abroad? As for the rules on the horse, blame Congress, not the taxpayer.

I'm not a Romney supporter by any means, but there are plenty of better reasons not to support him than this. Why not point out that his policies are just doubling down on the failed policies of the Bush administration that got us in this economic mess to start with. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

I didnt say anything even close to that .

He can keep his ass at home if he's mixing his ass kissing photo op with picking up a few million dollars of campaign contributions and taxpayers foot the bill for gosh know how much in the interim ...

ergo

At a breakfast fundraiser in Jerusalem Monday, Mitt Romney told about 40 donors—Sheldon Adelson among them—how spiritual his 36-hour trip to Israel had been. “I come to this place, therefore, with a sense of profound humility, as I look around here at the great people who’ve accomplished a great thing, and also a sense of spiritual connection, acknowledging the hand of providence in establishing this place and making it a holy city,” the presidential hopeful said. Romney expected to garner more than $1 million in donations at this Monday-morning gathering, as guests—all U.S. citizens—were required to either raise or donate between $25,000 and $50,000 to get a seat at the table. The day before, Mitt went against U.S. policy and referred to Jerusalem, instead of Tel Aviv, as the capital of Israel and declared containing Iran’s nuclear capabilities the U.S.’s “highest national security priority.”

sure I want Willard safe, but crap like that irks me when "cut spending" is a major issue.
Jesus. TTH made a good point. I don't know what to say.

Spot on, this time, TTH!
I'm not a Romney supporter by any means, but there are plenty of better reasons not to support him than this. Why not point out that his policies are just doubling down on the failed policies of the Bush administration that got us in this economic mess to start with. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
True, in the sense that it seems very doubtful that he'll try to fix or reform much of anything, and that we'll simply see one more episode of "politics as usual."

But if you take a cold, hard look around the landscape, you'll see that Obama has also doubled down on the failed policies of the past -- unpaid for tax cuts and entitlement expansions, huge, politically-driven deficit spending, bad trade policy, weak dollar policies, a complete failure to properly reform or regulate the financial sector, a complete failure to even talk about beneficial tax reform, etc.

Some of you zealous partisans are just hilarious! When the folks on the other side of the isle set a destructive policy course, you quite rightly object. But you look the other way, apparently without a trace of embarrassment, when your team does exactly the same thing!
Did you bitch when Obama and his family did the same thing in 2008?
  • CJ7
  • 07-30-2012, 05:01 PM
Did you bitch when Obama and his family did the same thing in 2008? Originally Posted by The2Dogs

I should go straight to COGsVille and say something like "Obama did it so its ok for Romney to do it" ... but I wont

However,

call me a skeptic but if you have a link for Obie collecting campaign $$ at a breakfast fundraiser in Jerusalem in 2008, feel free to post it ..

Willard has had SS protection since January and Ive yet to say a word and wouldnt have if he'd kept his campaign in this country ... once again selective "cut spending" rears its ugly head ..

the blame game comes on
Romney will have plenty to blame Obama for as well.
Jesus. TTH made a good point. I don't know what to say.

Spot on, this time, TTH! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm a little surprised myself.
Leno, said Romney will get a warm reception in Europe seeing he sent them so many jobs.
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2012, 06:58 AM
Did you bitch when Obama and his family did the same thing in 2008? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
No but you sure did!

That is the funny part, you boys cried bloody murder when Obama and the family vacationed in his home state of Hawaii....
No but you sure did!

That is the funny part, you boys cried bloody murder when Obama and the family vacationed in his home state of Hawaii.... Originally Posted by WTF
Not correct on two counts. Illinois, not Hawaii, is Odumbo's home state. And the real issue was that Odumbo and his wife took two, separate planes; thus, almost doubling the flight tab -- approximately an additional $100,000 -- the public paid for.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-taxpayer.html
  • CJ7
  • 07-31-2012, 03:40 PM
Not correct on two counts. Illinois, not Hawaii, is Odumbo's home state. And the real issue was that Odumbo and his wife took two, separate planes; thus, almost doubling the flight tab -- approximately an additional $100,000 -- the public paid for.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-taxpayer.html Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Originally Posted by CJ7
Another, non-substantive post by CBJ7.