Olympics #TEAMUSA

Looks like for the next week or two this is one of the few sites I can come to that wont have spoiler alerts. So excited for the Olympic Games, but I hate seeing all the news online before I can see it really happen. Does anyone else think social networking and the world wide web in general has affected this years Olympics??
  • CJ7
  • 07-31-2012, 01:14 PM
Looks like for the next week or two this is one of the few sites I can come to that wont have spoiler alerts. So excited for the Olympic Games, but I hate seeing all the news online before I can see it really happen. Does anyone else think social networking and the world wide web in general has affected this years Olympics?? Originally Posted by Amber Bliss

not directly on the games, but with the time difference, the results, like you say are deff spoilers ...
i guess i should say does it affect the fans, ratings, revenues, etc

do you all still watch the race if u already know who wins??
  • CJ7
  • 07-31-2012, 02:05 PM
i guess i should say does it affect the fans, ratings, revenues, etc

do you all still watch the race if u already know who wins?? Originally Posted by Amber Bliss

I (for the most part) dont read anything on the net or watch the games during the day ... so I really dont know what took place until I tune in to a sports channel later in the evening
I think it was more fun during the world cup .
Getting up at 3 am to watch a game was awesome.
Kidding .

It's really difficult to watch without knowing the results first.
It takes real restraint and some luck to make it happen.
yea, but its so hard for me to get online, post ads, check emails, etc and not see my yahoo homepage announce all the latest breaking stories and results, and apparently im a internet junkie cause I cant stay away

I (for the most part) dont read anything on the net or watch the games during the day ... so I really dont know what took place until I tune in to a sports channel later in the evening Originally Posted by CJ7
Definitely a spoiler and a disappointment. I watched the first day and have only seen bits and pieces thereafter. Turn the channel if I know the results, and I usually do.