Republicans punk Tea Party

• CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 04:21 PM
think about it ... when the mid term elections start, every republican running for office can blame Rafael and his pals who are in office, and anyone from the Tea Party trying to get in office for the government shutdown ..

D" OOOOOH
They'd better find someone to blame for their abject failure to govern.
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 04:33 PM
the TP just became the dart board, and its a known FACT the republicans know how to throw darts.
The tea wipes come from districts embedded with their kind. They have no worries of being reelected they have the rest of the repubs buffaloed fearing they will be replaced with more tea wipes if they don't kiss their ass.
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 05:20 PM
The tea wipes come from districts embedded with their kind. They have no worries of being reelected they have the rest of the repubs buffaloed fearing they will be replaced with more tea wipes if they don't kiss their ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Harry Reid could'nt have beaten a 10 day old roadkill until he ran against a Tea Party dolt..

just sayin
True I was speaking about ones in office that beat out repubs in primaries. Came from repub strongholds.
They can find TED THE MORON CRUZ BLAME A FIRST YEAR BOY SHUTTING DOWN THE COUNTRY I HOPE ALL THE TEA BAGGERS GET KICKED THE FUCK OUT OF OFFICE IN THE MID TERMS
They can find TED THE MORON CRUZ BLAME A FIRST YEAR BOY SHUTTING DOWN THE COUNTRY I HOPE ALL THE TEA BAGGERS GET KICKED THE FUCK OUT OF OFFICE IN THE MID TERMS Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
I do too. The problem is they will be replaced by Democrats. More of a step sideways and, rather than forward.
  • Seedy
  • 10-01-2013, 07:48 PM
All you guys ^^^^^^ must have gotten furloughed today.
All you guys ^^^^^^ must have gotten furloughed today. Originally Posted by seedman55
They are a bunch of NANCY boys...LOL
NO JUST ASSHOLES LIKE TED CRUZ AND JOHN BONEHEAD NEED TO GO AWAY
NO JUST ASSHOLES LIKE TED CRUZ AND JOHN BONEHEAD NEED TO GO AWAY Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
What ever you say, Nancy Pelosi...LOL
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 08:50 PM
All you guys ^^^^^^ must have gotten furloughed today. Originally Posted by seedman55

all those furloughs help the economy, just ask COF
Remember what Tip O'Neil said: "All politics is local"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Politics_Is_Local

Maybe the so called "tea wipes" know exactly what they are doing.

We will know come 2014.
Remember what Tip O'Neil said: "All politics is local"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Politics_Is_Local

Maybe the so called "tea wipes" know exactly what they are doing.

We will know come 2014. Originally Posted by Jackie S
sure they do...

SNICK