Butt plugs???

I told another provider friend of mine I would post this question for her---

What are your thoughts/ideas on BUTT PLUGS????

Have you ever used one or had one used on you??
If not,do you think you would want to??

Heres a cool link...

http://www.bionictonic.co.uk/sex_toy...lugs_info.html
Cheddar Cheese seams to work for me ! That is the only butt plug getting close to me lol
Butt Plug. Isn't that what BP stands for?
Stavin, BP stands for BIGGEST POLLUTTER.
Stavin, BP stands for BIGGEST POLLUTTER. Originally Posted by rpmsouth
Amen brother.
While in the military I worked as a radiology technologist. Working in a hospital you would be amazed of all the extreme objects people women/men shove up their ass for sexual enjoyment. I was in several cases where the rectal muscle was stretched to the point of being torn to where the sphincter would not relax and contract the patient had to use a colostomy bag until they could schedule muscle repair on their sphincter.

I was also in on a case where while using a anal probe the patient perfeated the sigmoid colon. The sigmod is the S curve from your colon to your rectum anatomically speaking. The patient had to have imediated surgery to prevent peritonitis or abdominal cavity infection from fecal bacteria.

Some of the funniest cases were the patients that would come in for a barium enema, to do a barium enema a balloon tip catheter must be inserted into the rectum and the balloon is inflated to keep the catheter from coming out and blowing barium all over the place during the exam. There are different sized balloons made for cases where patients have stretched sphincter muscle the biggest sized ballon is a #10 onion skin balloon, you would have patients where it was obvious they had frequent anal penetration and these patients would squirm and yell like they never had anything shoved up their ass many of these patients sphincter muscle could not hold back a #10 onion skin balloon so you knew that their ass had been reamed out pretty good.
I've been known to put my head up my ass from time to time.
I have used them on others and myself. I enjoy good prostate massage and appreciate a provider who can milk me dry....
oonly Dallas would have a thread about this. I have to agree with head up my ass comment. There have been times it was so far up I was looking out my navel
I love to use butt plugs and enema's. Nothing compares!!
Quality thread.
The thread is way over 30 days old
Nightwalker, you hit the nail on the head.... closed