The Main Stream Media Is "all in" got Hillary.

I try to watch Morning Joe on MSNBC every morning before I open up my shop.

This morning, I decided to watch CNN, to get their take on yesterday's events.

During the hour and 15 minutes I watched, I tried to keep count of the remarks, as the discussion changed, there were possibly 60 different remarks. But that is a moot point, because of all of the remarks, there were only three that were favorable to Trump. And these were timpid at best.

Why even report. At the beginning of each show, just have Hillary come on screen and say, "this ad is paid for by my campain, and I approve" .
Grip. Grip. Grip.

WAAAHHH. WAAAHHH. WAAAHHH.

Go home to your Mommy, little Trumpite!
I try to watch Morning Joe on MSNBC every morning before I open up my shop.

This morning, I decided to watch CNN, to get their take on yesterday's events.

During the hour and 15 minutes I watched, I tried to keep count of the remarks, as the discussion changed, there were possibly 60 different remarks. But that is a moot point, because of all of the remarks, there were only three that were favorable to Trump. And these were timpid at best.

Why even report. At the beginning of each show, just have Hillary come on screen and say, "this ad is paid for by my campain, and I approve" . Originally Posted by Jackie S
You mean tepid, not timpid lol. CNN did hire Trump's ex-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski as a commentator, but he is usually outnumbered and kept on the defensive answering loaded questions like "why is Trump such a racist"?
Grip. Grip. Grip.

WAAAHHH. WAAAHHH. WAAAHHH.

Go home to your Mommy, little Trumpite! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You couldn't go home to your mommy. She disowned you.