Encounter: Amber is a Luxury

Date: 10/25/2020
Name: Amber
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines between Royal and Walnut Hill on the East side
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FS, BBJ, DATY,
Hair Length and Color: Mid back and it is black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tall, beautiful smile, nice figure and fantastic breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Looks wise, especially face, how does Amber compare with Sky at Sun?
Thanks for the review. Looks wise, especially face, how does Amber compare with Sky at Sun? Originally Posted by TexasRasputin
I have not seen Sky. Amber has a very pretty face.
Thanks Ming
Awesome review. and cements my interest in seeing Amber. That past review of Amber was a litte old to rely on, but she clearly lost nothing during that couple of weeks' vacation.

I laughed when you wrote that you then headed to the room.. I was surprised at all the shower play!
Awesome review. and cements my interest in seeing Amber. That past review of Amber was a litte old to rely on, but she clearly lost nothing during that couple of weeks' vacation.

I laughed when you wrote that you then headed to the room.. I was surprised at all the shower play! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She has a great sense of humor and I will see her again.
Catholic?
Catholic? Originally Posted by newandcurious
Dunno. What does it matter?
Catholics don't believe in birth control... Get it?
Ming,

Member NewandCurious is asking if Amber insisted that condom be worn or not.

Catholic is code for bareback service on this board.

Also am curious if Amber was open to DFK i.e. deep french kissing.

Thank u
Ming,

Member NewandCurious is asking if Amber insisted that condom be worn or not.

Catholic is code for bareback service on this board.

Also am curious if Amber was open to DFK i.e. deep french kissing.

Thank u Originally Posted by TexasRasputin
Thank you. Plenty of kissing but not French. I was not familiar with the term... Catholic was not in play but I did not press for it either.
I was just told by mamasan that "Amber starts on Friday." I said she's not there now? She said Friday. I assume it's just a communication issue, but hoping she wasn't confusing Amber for someone else.
I was just told by mamasan that "Amber starts on Friday." I said she's not there now? She said Friday. I assume it's just a communication issue, but hoping she wasn't confusing Amber for someone else. Originally Posted by newandcurious
What can I say? She introduced herself as Amber. 5'7" or so. Pretty face, black (it looked to be colored) hair. Big breasts and a little chunky.
Sometimes they take days off. She should be there
Sometimes they take days off. She should be there Originally Posted by John Dutton
Right. That is the way House Moms talk. When they say ''starts Friday'', they mean ''starts back on Friday''. Obviously Amber is not beginning on Friday!

But it would be wonderful to ''finish'' with Amber. Only question is mouth or pussy?