The Demented President's History On Terrorism

When The Demented President for whom you voted tries to memorialize 911 next month, ....

....please recall a couple of facts ...

The Surrender of Afghanistan to the terrorists who supported 911 this month!
Your Demented President opposed the mission to kill OBL.

Those dead from his Demented Bullshit are on you.
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2021, 09:00 AM
When The Demented President for whom you voted tries to memorialize 911 next month, ....

Those dead from his Demented Bullshit are on you. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Amen

Every DPST voter bears responsibility

A word deleted from teh DPST/LSM lexicon.
https://t.me/ScavinoChannel/726 Originally Posted by bambino

Those dead from his Demented Bullshit are on you. Originally Posted by LexusLover

When that piece of shit dumpster fire ex-president and sorry excuse for a human being uses September 11th to shamelessly score political points, please recall a few facts:

Our next generation's health is at risk because he "always wanted to play it down."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFfr3XUltqc

Over half a million citizens dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiN-wANjTrc

He wanted to negotiate with the Taliban on or about September 11th. Until they were responsible for another terrorist attack.

So when you commemorate that fateful day, remember that you voted for the psycho who continues to cause more death by inaction, than by anybody or organization in the history of the universe with their action.

And I know. I'm head N in charge of the Milky Way. Nothing or no one in any another other galaxy can hold a candle to the death and destruction one stupid dumpster fire caused. You can still see the smoke half way to Mars! Our neighbors in the next galaxy can't believe anyone would be so stupid as to vote for the end of their civilization.

Those dead from his demented bullshit now, in the past and in the future near and far are all on you.

Captain Savatroll.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

He still doesn't want to learn how to post shit so we don't have to click four or five times.

Captain Savatroll.

He still doesn't want to learn how to post shit so we don't have to click four or five times.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Can’t post images from an IPhone to this site. I’m not on my ass like you in front of a computer. But hey, I have Dilbert as my image administrator. It’s good to be king. Now run along.
Can’t post images from an IPhone to this site. I’m not on my ass like you in front of a computer. But hey, I have Dilbert as my image administrator. It’s good to be king. Now run along. Originally Posted by bambino
You have Captain Savatroll to rescue your pathetic posts.
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2021, 05:46 PM
Thank u - 95 zeroes - One does love teh long, hot, hard cigars clenched by the dead Communist mass murderer's lips.

Trump surrendered if anyone, and Biden didn't oppose the raid, he just wanted to insure Bin Laden was there. Get your facts straight...it is well documented that Biden wanted to wait.

Panetta, in his book “Worthy Fights,” said Biden wanted to take more time: “Biden argued that we still did not have enough confidence that bin Laden was in the compound, and he came out firmly in favor of waiting for more information.’”

Peter Bergen, in his 2012 book “Manhunt,” depicted Biden as worried about the possibility of local fallout from the raid. “We need greater certainty that bin Laden is there,” Biden is quoted as saying. “The risks to the Pakistani relationship and its importance are such that we need to know more before acting.”

Defense Secretary Robert Gates, in his book “Duty,” said that he and Biden were the “two primary skeptics, although everyone was asking tough questions. Biden’s primary concern was the political consequences of failure.”

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in her memoir “Hard Choices,” said Biden was “skeptical,” adding: “I respected Bob and Joe’s concerns about the risks of a raid, but I came to the conclusion that the intelligence was convincing and the risks were outweighed by the benefits of success.”
pathetic posts. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You have a doctorate in that so you can teach the course...
Trump surrendered if anyone, and Biden didn't oppose the raid, he just wanted to insure Bin Laden was there. Get your facts straight...it is well documented that Biden wanted to wait.

Panetta, in his book “Worthy Fights,” said Biden wanted to take more time: “Biden argued that we still did not have enough confidence that bin Laden was in the compound, and he came out firmly in favor of waiting for more information.’”

Peter Bergen, in his 2012 book “Manhunt,” depicted Biden as worried about the possibility of local fallout from the raid. “We need greater certainty that bin Laden is there,” Biden is quoted as saying. “The risks to the Pakistani relationship and its importance are such that we need to know more before acting.”

Defense Secretary Robert Gates, in his book “Duty,” said that he and Biden were the “two primary skeptics, although everyone was asking tough questions. Biden’s primary concern was the political consequences of failure.”

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in her memoir “Hard Choices,” said Biden was “skeptical,” adding: “I respected Bob and Joe’s concerns about the risks of a raid, but I came to the conclusion that the intelligence was convincing and the risks were outweighed by the benefits of success.” Originally Posted by royamcr
You quote a bunch of FUCKING IDIOTS...your mentors!!
They were fucking there you fuck tard. Debate them on it they will rip you to fucking shreds you nit wit.