Will the real providers step up!

The providers in the WNY area are like silent wimps. What are you all afraid off? In other areas the providers are engaging and provocative. In WNY you are dead as far as being provocative and thought provoking. In search of ...answers private or public are nonexistent as far as responses!
What is the reason the providers in our area so insecure? The men in this area are forthcoming but the ladies are dead! Come out of your shells be what us men what you to be. I can give you example after example of non responsive situations.
I know there is going to be all these men that think they will get a free lay by supporting the providers but the bottom line is... I'm asking for the providers to step up and be real women.
You all come across as if the standard missionary position is a fantasy1 Its not what we want! We want... real women!
I know I will pay for this thread and be on all kinds of negative list but that's how the women around here think and behave.
The providers come across as if the less we do the less we have to do! Plus we have everyone in our pocket!
Men man up and realize you can get more my not kissing ass!
Hay I kissed a upstate ny eccie hook ass last night.

oh sorry you meant that other type of azz kissing.

Sorry carry on.

dang last night was till the end. Dam if I could get her to post and act like that on the board. Ya would be singing another tune.

so guessing I agree with ya

Can ya post a link to this in upset ny coed and on ecraps also.

That could help put some FIRE IN THE HOLE.
I have always appreciated your style... Off
bathwater you guys need to go on strike, tell them ladies you mean biz...maybe you guys spoiled them a little too much in the past....ijs
Agreed...OSD has always been on a different slope that none other can hold. As in a 90 degree slope lined with engine oil. LMAO! He's good peoples. No doubt. Way to kizz that ass! Way to represent the bro'hood.
Good point "mijo" our BOYS need to "stand up" but we need the women to create the hardness.
dang it lamb chop I just voted you "also ran" in Most Obnoxious? in Kansas sandbox. Ya making me think I should have not put ya down in it at all.

ya I not much into ass kissing(unless tongue to cheek). Now flirting is another deal. One can flirt without azz kissing. And kissing a cheek is better if ya did not have to kiss azz to kiss that ass.
Hmm, one of my very favorite ladies is in Buffalo. Hoping to see her next month.

Are you commenting on performance in general or participation on this site?
Good question, on this site!
OSD, recant my name...not asking BUTT I will be Expecting it by the early a.m.
dear fritz,

can you edit out the also ran line.

thanks

OSD Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
will try. but fritz did not make the cut for the modtard part in my post. he may be a bit at me also.
mmmm I really can't use RTM button. But if you hit it. It may work faster. just sayin
Understandably, we all want more input from the lovely ladies of WNY. I just don't think cajoling them is the best way to do it.

Many of the WNY providers have nothing to gain by contributing except being a target from some rude men and other providers. The exposure backfires and creates headaches as well as lost revenue for these women. Just ask them in person, they'll tell you about it... especially the behind the scenes drama.

BW- I do hope you're successful. I too miss their additions.
North of Buffalo? Isn't that Canada?

You need to get on the upstate forum and encourage the ladies to participate.
Just ask them in person, they'll tell you about it... especially the behind the scenes drama. Originally Posted by mwebber
lots of that and maybe some of

Cher - Follow This You Bitches

LOL her one line
give me a freaking break I've been a diva for 43 freaking years