Yes or No Recommendations

I was looking around at some of reviews of ladies across the region. I was amazed at the reviews and the recommendation the guys gave. How come a session with No Kissing, No BJ what so ever, and No MSOG gets a YES recommendation? On top of that, the fee was $$$. Naturally, I did comment about the review and said it was steep as fk, for a very limited menu. It did make me think the review was alittle bogus but after alittle research of the lady, all her reviews was of the same nature of No Kissing, No BJ, and No MSOG.

As far as No Recommendation, I look at it has the client didn't click with the provider. It could also be that there was another problem with the lady that the client decided to report on and gave her a NO Recommendation.
Different strokes for different folks, some dudes are not into kissing and I know there are men who only good for one shot so they may not see those certain provider traits as negatives.
  • Paven
  • 05-16-2012, 10:09 PM
A Yes recommendation shouldn't have anything to do with what the lady offers. Obviously she is consistent and the guys can read that in her reviews. Some guys don't want to kiss or want bjs or msog and if the lady is as advertised and the fellow has a great time he should give her a Yes.

Fellows who comment on ladies reviews making snarky remarks about what the gent paid just puts the "commenter" in a bad light. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. I see that sort of thing all of the time, even on my own reviews. Just saying.
I agree it says more about the person complaining about how much a stranger pays a girl than the stranger themselves. I think commenting about how much a guy willingly paid is incredibly rude and unnecessary.
  • Paven
  • 05-16-2012, 10:23 PM
I wholeheartedly agree Skylar! Then when you go and read "The Peanut Galleries" reviews they are usually 15 minute quickies or BnGs for super cheap! Why are these guys even commenting on these ladies reviews? Nobody asked them for their unwanted opinions about ladies that they can't afford to see. It's aggravating to say the least!
  • Paven
  • 05-16-2012, 10:26 PM
I can see a No recommendation for not being the girl in the photos or not having current this is what I look like now photos. Being late or being mechanical during BCD or not having good TCB could make for a no review.
Maybe the pussy, tits, ass or convo was good or a combination such!
A lot of factors run through a guys head, both little and big heads, when they give a review, some guys want to be truthful but they hate to say anything negative like giving a No, others think that since they are writing a review about her and for her it would be an expected Yes, Others, may not really think about it and just say Yes without reservation. Then there are those thinking with their little head and say yes on the off chance another provider will see him because he gave positive reviews.....just my 2 cents....
I would prefer to see three choices - "no", "yes", and "qualified yes". Since there is no third choice - and since WALDT, I put the "qualifiers" in the text and let the reader decide for themselves.

From the reviews I have seen - a recommendation of "no" usually goes with some "unredeemable" event or behavior. Usually something that "no reasonable person would tolerate". Most "yes" recommendations still have room for individual tastes and preferences.

(But I'm no expert - I have read far less than a fraction of 1 % of the reviews here!)

Be careful out there!

PG
I was looking around at some of reviews of ladies across the region. I was amazed at the reviews and the recommendation the guys gave. How come a session with No Kissing, No BJ what so ever, and No MSOG gets a YES recommendation? On top of that, the fee was $$$. Naturally, I did comment about the review and said it was steep as fk, for a very limited menu. It did make me think the review was alittle bogus but after alittle research of the lady, all her reviews was of the same nature of No Kissing, No BJ, and No MSOG.

As far as No Recommendation, I look at it has the client didn't click with the provider. It could also be that there was another problem with the lady that the client decided to report on and gave her a NO Recommendation. Originally Posted by shorty

Well, maybe he didn't mind all those restricted activities, and remember, just because he recommended her, what might be a 'yes' for one man might not be a yes for another potential client. Other than her restrictions he may have had a genuinely good time.

As far as No Recommendation, I look at it has the client didn't click with the provider. It could also be that there was another problem with the lady that the client decided to report on and gave her a NO Recommendation. Originally Posted by shorty
Some of these guys must go in with blindfolds. My one bad experience in the hobby was with a girl who I promised I wouldn't do a review going in. I basically got a meet and greet for my money. I didn't post a review but I blasted her in the Coed section and the Mens Lounge. Any time anybody asks about her I relate my story and I bet I cost that bitch 100 times more money than her and her fucking pimp got from me that night. I know there were girls who told her how insane she was for doing what she did, but she never tried to correct her rip off so I will continue to blast her. All the other girls have provided as requested so I had no reason for a no recommendation. If you do your homework you shouldn't have any no's unless you run into a crazy bitch like that. Here is the joke she gave me a Provider OK so I basically paid for a Provider OK.
If the lady was the one in her pics, or at least a fairly good similarity, provided advertised services at the agreed upon price point, did not create any drama, then she probably gets a yes. At the same time, the ROS information may reveal to those with PA access some information that would cause guys to not believe she is a worthwhile value.

I rarely write a "NO" recommendation review. (I am not sure, but I think I have 1 or 2 with a "NO" recommendation.) At the same time, if a guy reads the entire review, he may decide that the lady in question would not meet his needs.

EDITTED NOTE: Went back and looked at my reviews. I had 1 "NO" recommendation and 2 "YES" recommendations with reservations. The "NO" involved no services provided despite a very suggestive advertisement. The reserved reccomendations involved 2 providers with services provided as advertised, or perhaps even above & beyond, but pictures that were misleading and where the overall session was one that I think most guys would prefer to pass on. WALDT, but sometimes guys fail to explain what differences can be expected.
Well, maybe he didn't mind all those restricted activities, and remember, just because he recommended her, what might be a 'yes' for one man might not be a yes for another potential client. Other than her restrictions he may have had a genuinely good time. Originally Posted by alluringava
I completely agree. If I give a woman a Yes recommendation, that means that she had great business skills, good hygiene and she did everything possible to make sure I was having a pleasurable experience.

The reviews that I write, I write for the hobbyist. Not for myself. I surely don't have to write a review to remember my experience.

Yes recommendation does not mean I personally would see her again. In my reviews you would be able to tell if I would see her again.
I have to have chemistry with the other party. It could be romantically or on a friendship level.

$$$ for no BJ, no MSOG & no Kissing. I would never even contact her. Not even if the sex was free. My time is way too valuable. A lot of times I will just release just to get it out of the way. So MSOG is a must. Then I can concentrate fully on her body. Kissing is a must in my book! Fuck the Pretty Woman movie. Too personal my ass! I am sticking my dick in you! How more personal can we get.
There's also a difference between a lady's standard services, and her services with certain gents. If she has three pages of reviews of no MSOG at $300, and all of them have Yes recommendations, then yes, it's her standard service. But if you're talking about a one-time occurrence, most likely that experience was tailored to the reviewer. Either way, he enjoyed his time with her, so who are any of us to call him a liar?
Personally, I believe its all about the research to see if its someone you would like to make a session with. Granted if it was only one review of No Kissing, No BJ, and No MSOG, then I would say there was something up with the review. Either the guy had an agenda or he just put Yes because he did get off and that was the agenda when setting up a session. Now if the pattern follows of No Kissing, No BJ, and No MSOG, then a person justs has to decide on about calling her.