What if you found out your daughter was a provider?

Or if you discovered another female relative was, your niece, cousin, mother, or even grandmother? What would your reaction be? Shock? Surprise? Concern for their safety? Would you discourage her from doing what she was doing?
Or if you discovered another female relative was, your niece, cousin, mother, or even grandmother? What would your reaction be? Shock? Surprise? Concern for their safety? Would you discourage her from doing what she was doing? Originally Posted by alluringava
My initial reaction would be all that you named above. My family is SUPER religious, so I would probably have the same heart attack they'd have if they found out about me, lol. Of course I'd be concerned for their safety, but I don't think that I would be able to call the kettle black and discourage them from what they're doing. If I found that they were doing things in an unsafe or detrimental manner, it would be worth it for me to come out of the closet to them and help them approach things in a safer/more business savvy way. If they're doing fine on their own, no need for me to ruffle any feathers.

Now, you titled the thread "What if you found out your daughter was a provider?". None of my answer applies to this question. I'm being completely honest when I say that I have no freaking clue what I would do if it were one of my daughters. There is absolutely NOTHING I can say to make my own mother be "content" with my current lifestyle choice, and she loves and supports me in EVERYTHING I do. I could approach it in a liberal sense and try and predict whatever I wanted to. But, realistically, I'd probably go bat shit crazy.
Is there a discount for keeping it all in the family?!!
Is there a discount for keeping it all in the family?!! Originally Posted by shorty
Lmao! You betcha', Shorty. You know how us Arkansans get down!
Dont care about rest of family. Know for fact daughter isnt. She has full scholarship. No bad habits. No need for money since she comes from family with $...

Now... if my mother was... well... LOL just proves men like gumjobs!! LOL I would high five her!
This i look out this ...we are do the freeky thing...we all support it the bus in way other or another ..to phone bill or run way modle or tv shows (as mother of son ..he will grow up and sex and how he look it is not a bad thing )
my mom knows im a provider so i have no worries lol
Now I did one night walk into a titty bar and see one of my cousins on stage.
damn tooooo bad we aint kissin cousins lol
It depends. Is she HWP? And does she offer BBBJ?
I would shocked ... I would shocked if my daughter was a provider. Why? Because I do not have any children.
I would shocked ... I would shocked if my daughter was a provider. Why? Because I do not have any children. Originally Posted by pyramider
That you know of.
My main issue would be whether she is an truly an ELITE PROVIDER in every possible way. No second best will do and I would help her get to that level.
I would shocked ... I would shocked if my daughter was a provider. Why? Because I do not have any children. Originally Posted by pyramider
:l aughbounce2:
Is there a discount for keeping it all in the family?!! Originally Posted by shorty

Oh you are bad!
You mentioned other family members...

I found out my sister-in-law was/is a SW. She isn't one of the hot sister-in-laws, so I pretty much ignored the information.