Mustang Ranch?

Does anyone watch the new show Mustang Ranch on HD Net? Don't get me wrong I would not throw any of there girls out of bed for eating crackers, but I see way better looking girls here on eccie everyday. I know here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area there endless beautiful girls and from what I have seen around the rest of the country there are so many Hot Ones I can't count. AlluringAva lives in Reno and beats all of them hands down any day. Please lady's and gent's submit a picture of who you think is the hottest!
Nah. I had enough of the HBO Cathouse stuff.

Thank you for saying I beat them all hands down but they do have a lot of pretty girls, and their related brothel. the Wild Horse Canyon Ranch, was where I worked for a little bit. HATED it. Hated the brothel mentality, giving up 50% or more of my income to the house which operated no more than a pimp ( you had to pay your own taxes, give the taxi and limo drivers another 20% of your fee, tip people out)....so if I charged 300 an hour, then I was left with 100. Tops.

Again your compliment to me was greatly appreciated. At the WHCR there were many beautiful ladies. I was the only Asian one there though at the time.