Hey baby, what's your sign?

So I do think that horoscopes are mostly BS. Sorry if that offends anyone's faith.

But...

Several years ago when I was still a relative newbie, I saw a lady while on the road. One of the first things she asked me on arrival was my birthdate. I gave it to her. She then launched into a litany about me being a Pisces on the cusp of something or other. I kinda zoned out as she went on and was fearful that I was in a locked room with a crazy person.

She then completely blew my mind by asking me that since I was a Pisces on the cusp of yadda yadda if I "could do that thing were you cum a lot of times." And I could. My only hobby references to that point were not MSOG friendly (thanks be to Sex for now having resources like Eccie, 411, and TER that allow me to avoid ASPs that are not) so there was no way she got that from speaking with my references.

My question is, has anyone reading this who digs on horoscopes been able to associate specific sexual behaviors with certain signs? Or was it just a lucky guess?

PS If I ever get back to that area, I will try to look her up. She was crazy, butt in a very, very good way.
My horoscope says if I give a provider some money she will blow me. Turned out to be true
Taurus. I'm a true sex fiend. I'm a materialistic, sensual hedonist.
Taurus- VERY opinionated and butt heads with many... and LOVES to be in control...(bcd)
So I do think that horoscopes are mostly BS. Sorry if that offends anyone's faith.

But...

Several years ago when I was still a relative newbie, I saw a lady while on the road. One of the first things she asked me on arrival was my birthdate. I gave it to her. She then launched into a litany about me being a Pisces on the cusp of something or other. I kinda zoned out as she went on and was fearful that I was in a locked room with a crazy person.

She then completely blew my mind by asking me that since I was a Pisces on the cusp of yadda yadda if I "could do that thing were you cum a lot of times." And I could. My only hobby references to that point were not MSOG friendly (thanks be to Sex for now having resources like Eccie, 411, and TER that allow me to avoid ASPs that are not) so there was no way she got that from speaking with my references.

My question is, has anyone reading this who digs on horoscopes been able to associate specific sexual behaviors with certain signs? Or was it just a lucky guess?

PS If I ever get back to that area, I will try to look her up. She was crazy, butt in a very, very good way. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

Pisces also

http://www.sexualastrology.com/sexua...ty_pisces.html

sexy, laid back, down to earth and more
My sign is Sparky the Hormone.
SCORPIO!
LEO
I seem to remember an article last year announcing that we have been wrong all these years, and that there are 13 signs. This means that most people are wrong about what sign they are.

Yep. Here it is...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...3675&title=DSW
SCORPIO!
Originally Posted by DickEmDown
+ 1

I seem to remember an article last year announcing that we have been wrong all these years, and that there are 13 signs. This means that most people are wrong about what sign they are.

Yep. Here it is...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...3675&title=DSW Originally Posted by PODarkness

Sparky the Hormone is the 13th sign.
Im a true Virgo...............
Isn't Virgo the sign of the Virgin? I'm just asking...
Scorpio!!! Voted repeated as the wildest and kinkiest sign