Italiana Princess's new venture

Good Afternoon Gentlemen,
I didn't think the Asian Spa Thread would be appropriate, so I'm posting this bit of news here. The Italiana Princess, (I saw her yesterday), related to me a new venture she is embarking on. She will be opening a Massage Parlour on the west side of Fort Worth. She has a number of girls lined up. I'm sure she will post an ad when she is ready to open for business.-Bushjumper
Cool...........
Thanks for the heads up, she's a hot one!
The Princess and her girls have made good progress at their new Parlor, and are close to opening. The Princess is excited!
Is the madam going to be working there too?
I'd be very interested in training sessions that would be IP and another !
I do believe she will be. And "if/should" she need a 'practice dummy' for a training session for the benefit and education of a new hire, I would most certainly volunteer.
The Princess has informed me through a message that she is now open for business. She neglected to give me the address however.
Yes, the girls (and I) are officially open for Business!!

Right now, we are currently available by appointment only. However, if I have seen you before, you are more than welcome to stop by anytime to see who's available. More info given privately (not on public forum).

Approximate Location:
Private office off Camp Bowie West in Fort Worth (in between Illusions & Chicas Tejas).

Hope to see you all soon!
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess,

I wish you the very best in your new business venture.....
I wish you all the success that you so deserve
I wish you all the success that you so deserve