White House tries to take credit for robust jobs in January 2017

Nice try Trump but economist or Americans are not buying it- this belongs to Obama.
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/wat...st-job-report/

peaking to CNN Friday, former chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors Austin Goolsbee explained that this month marks the longest string of private sector job growth in the history of the U.S.

“I think what you just saw was we had the starting quarterback in the last seven years of recovery, took him out with 30 seconds left of the Super Bowl and now the new guy is saying I won the game,” Goolsbee explained. “The unemployment rate is — the survey for the unemployment rate, the reference week that the jobs numbers came from was before Donald Trump was in office, so they’re for sure trying to take credit for something that happened before they got there.”

Fellow panelist Prof. Peter Morici from the University of Maryland agreed, saying that if the jobs report had been lousy, Spicer would have blamed Obama and claimed they were there to help.

Report Advertisement
Spicer also noted in his press conference that the unemployment rate was at 4.8 percent. Just last week a reporter asked him what the White House believed the unemployment rate to be since they didn’t agree that it was 4.8 percent as rated by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Spicer refused to answer the question, claiming that to the president it isn’t about a number but about “the faces of Americans.”
Nice try Trump but economist or Americans are not buying it- this belongs to Obama.
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/wat...st-job-report/ Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
"Americans"? What "Americans"? Trump started hustling jobs in November 2016 and was talking to CEO's and labor folks about job growth in the U.S. and the stock market started heading up. The positive reaction to Trump being elected and a positive view of the future creates an optimistic environment that lends itself to people and companies hiring new employees.

Please provide FACTUAL details of what Obaminable did in the period of November through January to increase job growth.
difference between obama and trump is that the trump is a go-getter, more of a rah rah guy. Obama was perfecting his alfred newman technique, "what me? don't worry about it."
Jealous much, lubed?
difference between obama and trump is that the trump is a go-getter, more of a rah rah guy. Obama was perfecting his alfred newman technique, "what me? don't worry about it." Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It's Obama's credit....Trump hasn't instituted any laws consumer protection or otherwise to Spur the economy. Just as Obama gets credit for one of the best job recoveries with years of consecutive job growth. Jan goes into his column and will be stewarded a such.

Feb and on will be credited to Trump. Nothing you angry blowhards have to say will change that.
It's Obama's credit....Trump hasn't instituted any laws consumer protection or otherwise to Spur the economy. Just as Obama gets credit for one of the best job recoveries with years of consecutive job growth. Jan goes into his column and will be stewarded a such.

Feb and on will be credited to Trump. Nothing you angry blowhards have to say will change that. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Seems like you're the angry one and a world class blowhard and sapsucker.
Seems like you're the angry one and a world class blowhard and sapsucker. Originally Posted by bambino
"sap " from those " trees " that keep poking through the gloryholes !
Seems like you're the angry one and a world class blowhard and sapsucker. Originally Posted by bambino
Shit-stain and fat ass need to get a room together

Feb and on will be credited to Trump. Nothing you angry blowhards have to say will change that. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
+1000000 on what he said ^
"Americans"? What "Americans"? Trump started hustling jobs in November 2016 and was talking to CEO's and labor folks about job growth in the U.S. and the stock market started heading up. The positive reaction to Trump being elected and a positive view of the future creates an optimistic environment that lends itself to people and companies hiring new employees.

Please provide FACTUAL details of what Obaminable did in the period of November through January to increase job growth. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If they were so optimistic about Trump please explain this article:http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...ton-over-trump

It also looks like some of the world's largest tech companies are against the immigration ban :http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/28/tech...tech-reaction/

GO FUCK YOURSELF LEXUS LOVER FUCKING FAG AND OH BY THE WAY FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS IF THE UE RATE GOES DOWN JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH OBAMA I AM GOING TO BITCH AND SAY THAT'S NOT THE "TRUE UE RATE".

Please provide FACTUAL details of what Obaminable did in the period of November through January to increase job growth. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, Obumbo kept the waiters and caddies busy on his much needed trip to Hawaii the taxpayers paid for.
Under normal circumstances I would tend to agree with the OP...but not this time. We witnessed Trump going out and getting or keeping those jobs. Meanwhile, where was Barry? Golfing, packing up his Noble Prize, and signing more EOs that need to be overturned. No, January belongs to Trump. I also note that the jobs report (unlike earlier years) BEAT expectations.
+1000000 on what he said ^ Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
It is a "she"! Does that change your mind?
GO FUCK YOURSELF LEXUS LOVER .... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Don't judge others by your own standards.

I don't need to fuck myself.

Besides, when I look down I can see my dick!
Well, Obumbo kept the waiters and caddies busy on his much needed trip to Hawaii the taxpayers paid for. Originally Posted by canuckeight
He might have even hired LukeWarm to caddie for him, but I don't those electric carts could hold up to the weight, even if the little engines could turn the wheels and with his fat, greasy ass slopped down in one .... where would skinny little Obaminable sit?