Trump tweets "Fake News"

Trump tweeted: A new radical Islamic terrorist has just attacked in Louvre Museum in Paris. Tourists were locked down. France on edge again. GET SMART U.S.

However Trump mentioned nothing about the attack on Quebec on an islamic mosque- but let's focus on Trump's tweet.

A man has indeed tracked a soldier with 2 machetes Paris.

It wasn't in the Louvre Museum as Trump tweeted, it was in the Carousel du Louvre which is a mall(less symbolic than what Trump was implying).

He didn't attack any tourist (or French people-apart from the soldier) and he was instantly attacked back by another soldier, and wounded.
Oh and by the way, the man is from Egypt, you know the country you didn't ban from entering the U.S (because of your personal affairs?)

Again, thanks for the tweet Trump, but don't use France as an excuse for your arseholery. You're the one encouraging fear with your distortion of the truth.

Regards,

Luke Wyatt

P.S: Get smart Americans: Don't believe everything President Donald Duck says without checking the facts.
Quote:- but let's focus on Trump's tweet. LW

So tired of you people picking apart a simple sentence of Trump's and twisting it into something it is not. IT WAS 24 FUCKING WORDS. The man speaks his mind, that is why he was elected.

Obama had a digital team that handled his twitter account. I doubt one word of any Obama tweet was his. Romney had 22 people approve his tweets.

Obama, Romney, Hillary and the rest are nothing but actors who read scripts written for them based on polls of the public. You can't trust a word they say.
Trump tweeted: A new radical Islamic terrorist has just attacked in Louvre Museum in Paris. Tourists were locked down. France on edge again. GET SMART U.S.

However Trump mentioned nothing about the attack on Quebec on an islamic mosque- but let's focus on Trump's tweet.

A man has indeed tracked a soldier with 2 machetes Paris.

It wasn't in the Louvre Museum as Trump tweeted, it was in the Carousel du Louvre which is a mall(less symbolic than what Trump was implying).

He didn't attack any tourist (or French people-apart from the soldier) and he was instantly attacked back by another soldier, and wounded.
Oh and by the way, the man is from Egypt, you know the country you didn't ban from entering the U.S (because of your personal affairs?)

Again, thanks for the tweet Trump, but don't use France as an excuse for your arseholery. You're the one encouraging fear with your distortion of the truth.

Regards,

Luke Wyatt

P.S: Get smart Americans: Don't believe everything President Donald Duck says without checking the facts. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Typical libtard reaction. Quibble over meaningless details. The attack did occur at the Louvre, the attacker was a Muslim, he was killed, and ask Obama (since it was his list) why Egypt is not on the list.

You're probably the same ass from two years ago who argued with me about a shooting at a Science Fiction convention. He insisted that it was outside the building (on the plaza of the convention center) and therefore not in a "gun free zone". You remind me of that moron.
... your distortion of the truth. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
That's rich! You calling someone out about "fake news"!

You with the:

Fake war wound
Fake hooker review
Fake identity as a "servicemember"
Fake "gland" condition
Quote:- but let's focus on Trump's tweet. LW

So tired of you people picking apart a simple sentence of Trump's and twisting it into something it is not. IT WAS 24 FUCKING WORDS. The man speaks his mind, that is why he was elected.

Obama had a digital team that handled his twitter account. I doubt one word of any Obama tweet was his. Romney had 22 people approve his tweets.

Obama, Romney, Hillary and the rest are nothing but actors who read scripts written for them based on polls of the public. You can't trust a word they say. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
I had a drunk alcoholic cousin who speaks his mind when he is full of booze- should I believe he's credible.
I had a drunk alcoholic cousin who speaks his mind when he is full of booze- should I believe he's credible. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
.. as opposed to you, I would!

Besides, who really gives a fuck what you "believe" ...

... you apparently believe that a piece of shrapnel lodged near your brain and damaged the gland in the center of your brain that controls your weight, which is why you are so repulsively fat ... and that even though you were discharged based on a physical disability from the military service from a "war wound" (your brain damage) you were going to absentee vote as a "servicemember" while you were visiting Milan Italy .....

and that at some point in time (either before or after your alleged "head wound") you claim to have had an appointment with a provider and posted a fake review of her!

This list of your lies is almost endless!
.. as opposed to you, I would!

Besides, who really gives a fuck what you "believe" ...

... you apparently believe that a piece of shrapnel lodged near your brain and damaged the gland in the center of your brain that controls your weight, which is why you are so repulsively fat ... and that even though you were discharged based on a physical disability from the military service from a "war wound" (your brain damage) you were going to absentee vote as a "servicemember" while you were visiting Milan Italy .....

and that at some point in time (either before or after your alleged "head wound") you claim to have had an appointment with a provider and posted a fake review of her!

This list of your lies is almost endless! Originally Posted by LexusLover
prove the review is fake faggot!! You have been on a whore site for 7 years and have 29k post and not 1 fucking review. Go kill yourself dufus!!!!
  • R.M.
  • 02-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Why are you bitching fat ass? Every thing you say is fake and a lie...
I suspect none of your family is creditable sober, much less drunk.

I had a drunk alcoholic cousin who speaks his mind when he is full of booze- should I believe he's credible. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
... fake faggot!! .... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What is a "fake faggot"?
Why are you bitching fat ass? Originally Posted by R.M.
That's what fat-ass bitches do .. is bitch!

(Note to self: LukeWarm didn't deny everthing else I posted is a lie ... and he didn't even deny the review was "fake"! All she said like a good, little, guilty criminal is post: "prove it"!)

LukeWarm is guilty as alleged.

She should "woman up" and plead to it and own it!
I suspect none of your family is creditable sober, much less drunk. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
She wouldn't know, I'm sure. That's probably why she is angry all the time and fat! Depression because "his family" pushed his fat ass to the curb long ago in hopes the sanitation folks would think she's rotting trash and haul her off ...

.. "a cousin"? The cousin probably drinks enough alcohol to kill enough brain cells so the cousin can communicate with Luke Warm effectively!!!!

I doubt that even works!
Lubed_WideAss aka FatBastard is just a leech on society, typical liberal with his ignorance and intolerance of others. I thought you were moving to Canada? They would not take you?
I thought you were moving to Canada? They would not take you? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
May be "out West*," but not in the East.

They've adjusted to CaliforniaFreaks migrating North!
Another fake thread from another fake poster with a fake background.